PDA

View Full Version : It was... horrible!!

GoSlash27
05-31-2010, 10:07 AM
I was a member of the site-which-shall-not-be-named since nearly the beginning. Everything went along smoothly and there was peace in the valley.
Then one day, a new emperor took over our peaceful kingdom and decided that his personal coffers weren't full enough. He instituted a new tax on the serfs and instituted draconian censorship in order to stem the exodus.
Luckily, I was contacted by the underground railroad in time and escaped to the Promised Land.

LLT
05-31-2010, 10:09 AM
I was a member of the site-which-shall-not-be-named since nearly the beginning. Everything went along smoothly and there was peace in the valley.
Then one day, a new emperor took over our peaceful kingdom and decided that his personal coffers weren't full enough. He instituted a new tax on the serfs and instituted draconian censorship in order to stem the exodus.
Luckily, I was contacted by the underground railroad in time and escaped to the Promised Land.

LMAO!!!!!

Good to have you here brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stillers4me
05-31-2010, 10:12 AM
:drama: Glad you made it! ( I've been looking for a chance to use that smiley)

stillers4me
05-31-2010, 10:19 AM
LMAO!!!!

Love your new avatar on SF!!
http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?u=3225&dateline=1275316754 (http://forums.steelersfever.com/member.php?u=3225)

Hindes204
05-31-2010, 10:21 AM
That's funny...glad you found your way

HometownGal
05-31-2010, 10:27 AM

Hiya Slash! :wave: You must have received my PM last night before I was given the heave ho by The Emperor Dickhead. :lol:

Great to have you here! :yay3:

Texasteel
05-31-2010, 10:41 AM

Your back home now in the peaceful valley. This will only strengthen the bond we all have been building on for years. Speaking of peaceful valleys, I haven't seen Tony.

Nadroj 20
05-31-2010, 10:43 AM
Welcome Slash! Glad to see you have found your way here!

fansince'76
05-31-2010, 10:49 AM
Glad to have you on board, Slash. Pity about that place - it was a good board at one time.

GutterflowerSteel
05-31-2010, 11:15 AM
There, there now ... you made your way back - welcome :peace:

GoSlash27
05-31-2010, 11:17 AM
GFS,
I thought you were in Tennessee??
/always geeks out when the pretty girls talk to me:love:

Galax Steeler
05-31-2010, 02:25 PM
Welcome to the new board.

urgle burgle
05-31-2010, 04:56 PM
Glad to have you on board the ship of thieves. I finally made it over here too. oh...HometwonGal, did the Emperor with no clothes give you a personal and candid for the heave ho, or did he just cut you loose, with no contact? curious.

GoSlash27
05-31-2010, 09:21 PM
Glad to have you on board the ship of thieves. I finally made it over here too. oh...HometwonGal, did the Emperor with no clothes give you a personal and candid for the heave ho, or did he just cut you loose, with no contact? curious.

Oh, I'm still a member there. I'm the Harriet Tubman of SF until I get evicted.

venom
05-31-2010, 09:30 PM
Welcome and enjoy !!!

Vincent
05-31-2010, 10:56 PM
Well said Slashy!!