PDA

View Full Version : Report: #Steelers Give Restricted Tenders To McLendon, Dwyer, Redman & Sanders

Count Steeler
03-09-2013, 03:17 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/03/steelers-restricted-tenders-mclendon-dwyer-redman-sanders/

Shoes
03-09-2013, 03:25 PM
This is going to be a captivating few months.:chuckle:

Dwinsgames
03-09-2013, 03:27 PM
kind of shocked they did not give Sanders a second round tender , they may wish they had when it is all said and done

Count Steeler
03-09-2013, 03:30 PM
No tender to Sylvester.

Dwinsgames
03-09-2013, 03:34 PM
No tender to Sylvester.

he has not shown enough flashes of anything to keep , talked about him here before as far as depth he is a zero so why pay him ?

as a rookie he showed flashes at training camp and in the preseason , since then not much of anything

Bluecoat96
03-09-2013, 03:49 PM
he has not shown enough flashes of anything to keep , talked about him here before as far as depth he is a zero so why pay him ?

as a rookie he showed flashes at training camp and in the preseason , since then not much of anything

I wonder if that means Spence is doing a little better than expected?

Dwinsgames
03-09-2013, 03:55 PM
I wonder if that means Spence is doing a little better than expected?

possibly , or more likely is they realize they could nab any number of street Free agents that provide as much ( maybe more ) than Sly and at a much better price

Psycho Ward 86
03-09-2013, 05:47 PM
No tender to Sylvester.

still cant believe we pounded the patriots with him in the starting line up :lol:

43Hitman
03-09-2013, 07:20 PM
possibly , or more likely is they realize they could nab any number of street Free agents that provide as much ( maybe more ) than Sly and at a much better price

I'm with you on this one as well. It sure is going to be an interesting couple of months.

86WARD
03-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Dwyer signed his already to prove a point.

cold-hard-steel
03-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Mendy , Mendy , Mendy . The dude has got to be fresh due to injuries . Nobody wants to talk about his lack of licks . The man is kind of fresh , and if we think of keeping someone , he is the only one i would think of giving another shot at a runningback role .Set it up inside and take it Outside to the house kind of guy !!!!!!

zulater
03-12-2013, 05:15 AM
Mendy , Mendy , Mendy . The dude has got to be fresh due to injuries . Nobody wants to talk about his lack of licks . The man is kind of fresh , and if we think of keeping someone , he is the only one i would think of giving another shot at a runningback role .Set it up inside and take it Outside to the house kind of guy !!!!!!

I doubt Mendy wants to come back to the Steelers, and being as he's an unrestricted free agent, it's totally his choice. Between the Colts, Broncos, and Cardinals someone will sign him.

Dwinsgames
03-15-2013, 12:24 PM
kind of shocked they did not give Sanders a second round tender , they may wish they had when it is all said and done

......... as I was saying

SteelMember
03-15-2013, 12:46 PM
Your arm must hurt from trying to pat yourself on the back so much... Please continue to quote yourself more frequently. lol. :noidea:

Dwinsgames
03-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Your arm must hurt from trying to pat yourself on the back so much... Please continue to quote yourself more frequently. lol. :noidea:

my arm is just fine , thanks for the concerns

Seven
03-15-2013, 12:52 PM

I must admit I laughed :chuckle:

Psycho Ward 86
03-15-2013, 02:11 PM

:lol:

Chidi29
03-21-2013, 12:09 AM
Late to the party, but you can bet all the original tenders were cap-influenced. Trying to save as much money as possible.

A guy like Sly could even be brought back at a rate less than what his tender would've been. Who knows.