PDA

View Full Version : Lewis getting some love from richard sherman

Psycho Ward 86
03-07-2013, 05:55 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/0ap2000000139692/Richard-Sherman-s-pick-for-best-cornerback

sherman calls him arguably the best corner to play last season (other than himself), along with tim jennings, peanut tillman, and antonio cromartie. interesting. doesnt seem to get any love anywhere else

fansince'76
03-07-2013, 05:57 PM
The "U Mad Bro?" picture still cracks me up. :lol:

To the topic, though, that's why I value the players' votes much more than the fans' votes for the Pro Bowl. NO WAY should they be evenly weighted.

Count Steeler
03-07-2013, 06:09 PM
It would be nice to keep Keenan.

Psycho Ward 86
03-07-2013, 06:20 PM
what really surprises me is how quickly we picked up william gay after he got cut, instead of prioritizing things first and seeing if we can get our cap number low enough to sign keenan. to me that seems like we are strongly anticipating losing him. hopefully thats not the case. although the addition of gay will definitely keep the cornerback corp strong

Count Steeler
03-07-2013, 06:51 PM
what really surprises me is how quickly we picked up william gay after he got cut, instead of prioritizing things first and seeing if we can get our cap number low enough to sign keenan. to me that seems like we are strongly anticipating losing him. hopefully thats not the case. although the addition of gay will definitely keep the cornerback corp strong

I figure in the grand scheme, Gay at 1.5m/year or so, was cheap insurance in case the cards don't fall into place to keep Lewis. One of the draw backs of having such a complex scheme. It took Lewis 2 years to finally get to start and show what he has.