PDA

View Full Version : Jumpin the gun

cold-hard-steel
02-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Is it just me , or are some saying that the Steelers, our Steelers are pretty much a has been ? I don't see it that way . It is hard to rebuild when you have the last , or close to it draft pick year after year .Since the 70's era we have had one of the most stable teams the NFL has ever seen. How many coaches have we employed since then ? How many Suprbowls have we won ? The story keeps going on and on . It always has. It will never stop . Once this proud frachise made it to the big dance , and took over , the pride of what we achieved showed . Year after year we are chasing after the dream . The dream is to be the "king of the hill " . the champs. So far we are still on track , So all the other wannabe's can set their sights on what it takes to bring us down , and what it would take for them to remain at the top of the world. Follow us , we been there and paved the way .

cold-hard-steel
02-26-2013, 02:56 PM
We did have some pics that were pretty good . Gabe Rivera stands out in my mind . Number one pick . Freak accident ruiend for life. Sorry for the spelling , spoiled him for life .

cold-hard-steel
02-26-2013, 03:08 PM
Nobody wants to go back to the old way of life in the NFL . Cept the ones that want to beat you off the hill.

cold-hard-steel
02-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Sorry all , i,m goin out on that highway and listen to them big trucks whine .

cold-hard-steel
02-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Now i am pissed. No grammar erors or nothing .I know you are out there brother unload if you see fit . Steelers brought the rock to roll!!!!!!

Count Steeler
02-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Hey cold hard, everything alright?

cold-hard-steel
02-26-2013, 06:23 PM
Well yeah , super fine here , but tired of the peeps cuttin down on our team.They need to get a life and start to look up all the history. We are the rulers!!!! Understand what i'm sayin right ??? Just kidding at least some anyway. We are the absolute champions of the world . Everybody is comin after us . They already started now . It's up to us to stay on top of it .I wish Chuck was back ! Damn those Steelers !

cold-hard-steel
02-26-2013, 06:42 PM
I guess more or less Chuck had control of a loosing team. Does Tomlin have the same control ? Who is to say he does . Let's face it , The CHEIF is dead . His son lives on . Long live the champs. What i guess i am saying , is get some heart JR and do not stop the progress that you made thus far.

cold-hard-steel
02-26-2013, 07:26 PM
Man i been following these guys for so long my feet are sore . Do you understand me ? Man on a kid site . Actually i like when you ask anyone if you are ok with me, and they answer no they are not .What seems to be the problem ? You go or hit the pike . Sorry sir but you are movin on . Tomlin has to make a move in this draft . How can we survive for another tear? Or year ?

cold-hard-steel
02-26-2013, 07:37 PM
Should have named the thread tough love . But i am happy with it . Handle it , it is what it is , or hit the pike .

cold-hard-steel
02-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Man sometimes i am so far ahead of myself i just seem so stupid .

cold-hard-steel
02-26-2013, 08:04 PM
Ok man /woodey sucks on the inside he is so blockable it starts bring you concern .You need a Terrior on the outside,and a pitbulll on the inside .We groomed the pit-bull already , so who is the Terrior on the outside
?

- - - Updated - - -

nobodsy knows . but there will be the pitbull. !100 percent for sure.

BlastFurnace
02-26-2013, 08:34 PM
Well yeah , super fine here , but tired of the peeps cuttin down on our team.They need to get a life and start to look up all the history. We are the rulers!!!! Understand what i'm sayin right ??? Just kidding at least some anyway. We are the absolute champions of the world . Everybody is comin after us . They already started now . It's up to us to stay on top of it .I wish Chuck was back ! Damn those Steelers !

You don't win with history.

steelreserve
02-26-2013, 08:56 PM
Nobody wants to go back to the old way of life in the NFL . Cept the ones that want to beat you off in the hall.

Fixed - added Patriots reference.