PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Ravens

Pristas
02-04-2013, 01:25 PM
I just wanted to say to our Ravens posters here, congrats on an epic season for your team. That was a heck of a game yesterday, and the goal line stand was the perfect way to finish it off. I also liked that the officials didn't get flag happy, especially on the last drive for the Niners. It could have gone both ways as I recall seeing Torrey getting held earlier in the game which would have been one of those long bombs for a TD from Flacco.

It just goes to show us Steelers fans what a lot of heart and team camaraderie can accomplish. We had that kind of spirit for exactly one game this year and I'll bet you Ravens fans know which one I'm talking about. ;)

It was also nice to see your coach assuming the blame for being a jerk when the lights went out. He felt guilty about whatever he did and wasn't ashamed to call himself out on it. His brother was a completely different story. He acted like a frustrated child on the sideline most of the night, then after the game complained about the non-holding call. He kind of showed his ass on that. I have much more respect for John than ever before.

As for Flacco. Dude stepped up when the big games were being played. He totally deserved the MVP honor, the new Stingray, and the fat new contract he has coming. His o-line was incredible all night. If I were him, I'd purchase each of them a new Stingray too.

Anyway, Congratulations! Enjoy it. It generally doesn't last long, and we look forward to taking it from you in 2014. :D

melvind02
02-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Finally someone showing some class...well said. This is what SteelerNation is about, respect and knocking you in the mouth on the field.

I just wanted to say to our Ravens posters here, congrats on an epic season for your team. That was a heck of a game yesterday, and the goal line stand was the perfect way to finish it off. I also liked that the officials didn't get flag happy, especially on the last drive for the Niners. It could have gone both ways as I recall seeing Torrey getting held earlier in the game which would have been one of those long bombs for a TD from Flacco.

It just goes to show us Steelers fans what a lot of heart and team camaraderie can accomplish. We had that kind of spirit for exactly one game this year and I'll bet you Ravens fans know which one I'm talking about. ;)

It was also nice to see your coach assuming the blame for being a jerk when the lights went out. He felt guilty about whatever he did and wasn't ashamed to call himself out on it. His brother was a completely different story. He acted like a frustrated child on the sideline most of the night, then after the game complained about the non-holding call. He kind of showed his ass on that. I have much more respect for John than ever before.

As for Flacco. Dude stepped up when the big games were being played. He totally deserved the MVP honor, the new Stingray, and the fat new contract he has coming. His o-line was incredible all night. If I were him, I'd purchase each of them a new Stingray too.

Anyway, Congratulations! Enjoy it. It generally doesn't last long, and we look forward to taking it from you in 2014. :D

st33lersguy
02-04-2013, 01:58 PM
If this doesn't motivate the Steelers to play better and more focused this year and dethrown the new AFC North Kings then Tomlin should be fired. Of course the fact that the Rats won the AFC North the last 2 years and madeit to the Super Bowl should have been motivating enough

GodfatherofSoul
02-04-2013, 03:34 PM
The Ravens acted like the adults on the field. I was rooting for the 49ers, but they were like a bunch of clowns in that first half jawing after every positive play, ESPECIALLY #85 (whoever that was). Then the Ravens shoved 3 TDs down their throats.

salamander
02-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Congrats, Ravens. As much as it pains me to say this, you guys deserved the win.

Now here's hoping to Baltimore sucking for at least a decade. :heh: ;)

zulater
02-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Finally someone showing some class...well said. This is what SteelerNation is about, respect and knocking you in the mouth on the field.

Who are you to say what is classy and what isn't?

:coffee:

Seriously why the hell would a Ravens fans need to come to a Steelers message board for validation? I know I sure as hell didn't go to other teams mb's looking for praise after the steelers won their most recent Super Bowls.

Fine they won. Someone had to, and now the 2012 season is officially over and we move on to the 2013 offseason. Hopefully the Steelers will make the moves they need to to get back into the playoffs.

Oh and here's your cookie Ravens fans.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4662342494847118&pid=15.1

Enjoy.

ALLD
02-04-2013, 06:30 PM
The Ravens deserved the win and Flacco deserved the MVP. Congratulations.

bayz101
02-04-2013, 06:50 PM

Seriously why the hell would a Ravens fans need to come to a Steelers message board for validation? I know I sure as hell didn't go to other teams mb's looking for praise after the steelers won their most recent Super Bowls.

Fine they won. Someone had to, and now the 2012 season is officially over and we move on to the 2013 offseason. Hopefully the Steelers will make the moves they need to to get back into the playoffs.

Enjoy.

That cookie might be a little "salty". :chuckle:

Grats rat turd fans! Well deserved!

SteelerFanInStl
02-04-2013, 08:20 PM
The Ravens acted like the adults on the field. I was rooting for the 49ers, but they were like a bunch of clowns in that first half jawing after every positive play, ESPECIALLY #85 (whoever that was). Then the Ravens shoved 3 TDs down their throats.

You must have watched a different game than I did because I saw the Ravens hitting and pushing after the whistle and talking smack like they always do. Jones punched a Niner in the helmet in the first quarter and the official just stood there. Then we all saw Williams give an official a two armed shove without a flag being thrown. That should've been an immediate ejection.

The Ravens played like the thugs that they always are.

zulater
02-04-2013, 08:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A1QOgwaCUAAOOm3.jpg:large

Moose
02-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Congratulations Ravens. Although I really don't agree with the Flacco voting of MVP. I think Jones would have been my choice, without his TD kick runback, and excellent catch and fight for the first down those 14 pts sure came in handy. Anyway, congrats and see ya next year.

tube517
02-05-2013, 09:22 PM

Enjoy.

:rofl2: