PDA

View Full Version : Yankees

Shea
07-30-2010, 11:17 PM
Damn, they just acquired Lance Berkman.

I feel bad for Astros fans, he was hugely popular there, and they also lost their ace in Oswalt.

I've always been a Berkman fan though - killer B's - so I'll probably get to see him much more now since the sports networks love showing the Yanks games.

I predict this will just add to another championship in NY. That team is loaded!

Shea
08-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Zero replies? :pout:

Why wouldn't people on a Pittsburgh sports forum not wanna talk Yankees? :huh:

oneforthetoe
08-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Zero replies? :pout:

Why wouldn't people on a Pittsburgh sports forum not wanna talk Yankees? :huh:

I'll reply

I can't stand the Yankees.:wave::wink02:

touchdownward
08-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Damn, they just acquired Lance Berkman.

I feel bad for Astros fans, he was hugely popular there, and they also lost their ace in Oswalt.

I've always been a Berkman fan though - killer B's - so I'll probably get to see him much more now since the sports networks love showing the Yanks games.

I predict this will just add to another championship in NY. That team is loaded!
I'm no Yanks fan, but they are on an emotional roller coaster right now, with their stadium announcer passing away followed by The Boss. This, along with the acquisitions you mentioned, IMO spells doom the rest of the American league.

TXSteelerFan
08-02-2010, 06:42 AM
Lol, the way Lance was batting this year for the Stros, I would of got rid of him to. Astros are going into rebuilding their farm system. Lots of dumb trades giving away some of are top tallent for over the hill players has started catching up to my team (for baseball anyways). I wish they could of got rid of Lee also. Sense the trade of Roy-O and Lance, the Astros have gone on a 3 game winning streak. Taking 3 from the Brew crew and now onto the Cardinals. Anyways this is just my point and I also think that Berkmann went 0 - 4 in his first game as a yank.