PDA

View Full Version : Pouncey pulling for Lewis, Ravens in Super Bowl

SteelerEmpire
01-25-2013, 10:45 AM
The dilemma facing Steelers fans over the past week has been whether they prefer San Francisco winning a sixth Super Bowl and tying the Steelers for most in NFL history or having AFC North rival Baltimore win it.

At least one Steelers player is rooting for the Ravens in Super Bowl XLVII.

LINK: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/3359995-74/bowl-pouncey-steelers#axzz2J0SkkqQN

NJarhead
01-25-2013, 10:59 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

XxKnightxX
01-25-2013, 01:10 PM
At this point does it even matter? are we even relevant anymore? We sucked balls this year, we missed the playoffs, Let the Ravens win it, so it can shake up the mindset of the Steelers to know that we arent the big dogs anymore. and you know in Baltimore, 1 win against the Steelers = 1 Super Bowl, 1 Super Bowl win= Dynasty of the millenium.

st33lersguy
01-25-2013, 06:14 PM
At this point does it even matter? are we even relevant anymore? We sucked balls this year, we missed the playoffs, Let the Ravens win it, so it can shake up the mindset of the Steelers to know that we arent the big dogs anymore. and you know in Baltimore, 1 win against the Steelers = 1 Super Bowl, 1 Super Bowl win= Dynasty of the millenium.

If the fact that the Ravens have won the division and made it farther than the Steelers the past two years and made it to the Super Bowl in the first place doesn't shake the Steelers up than the Steelers don't have the motivation to overtake Baltimore in the division. It would be unjust for a guy to win 2 Superbowls during a time in which he should have been in jail. You shouldn't root for your rivals and you shouldn't root for scumbags

Shoes
01-25-2013, 06:59 PM
I wonder who Woodley is pulling for? :chuckle:

86WARD
01-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Still waiting on some results from the TWO Ray Lewis helmet-to-helmet hits, TWO weeks in a row...Roger just ignoring that?

zulater
01-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Still waiting on some results from the TWO Ray Lewis helmet-to-helmet hits, TWO weeks in a row...Roger just ignoring that?

Yeah, any doubt he'd suspend Harrison for the Super Bowl if the Steelers were in that situation? And better yet, any doubt that the press would insist upon it?

I hate double standards. :frusty:

st33lersguy
01-25-2013, 08:00 PM
I hate double standards. :frusty:

Sadly, double standards are all what the general media and Goodell are all about

SteelerEmpire
01-25-2013, 10:49 PM

What do lawyers call this type of justice ? Oh yea, "Kangaroo Courts".

http://4closurefraud.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/kangaroo-court.jpg

Psycho Ward 86
01-25-2013, 11:34 PM
I wonder who Woodley is pulling for? :chuckle:

his hammy

steel striker
01-26-2013, 12:26 PM
Sadly, double standards are all what the general media and Goodell are all about

Worthless Roger strikes again and, we all know if that had Been Harrison or Clark huge fine plus suspension no super bowl. Funny how no one even mentioned this except on this board.

NJarhead
01-26-2013, 01:32 PM
his hammy
:rofl2:

Shoes
01-26-2013, 05:24 PM
his hammy

:chuckle:

SteelerFanInStl
01-26-2013, 10:20 PM

Yea, pretty disgusting at how those ILLEGAL hits were just ignored by the NFL while everyone else gets hit with big fines. I can't wait for Ray to be out of the NFL.

The WH
02-01-2013, 03:30 PM
At this point I would rather see the Ravens win it. It is better to see a rival who had to have their swords forged in our favorite teams fire twice win it. That means that the experience of having to play Pittsburgh twice prepared them to win the superbowl. Not lose it.