PDA

View Full Version : How The Steelers Can Clear $20 Million In 2013 Cap Space Via Four Restructures

stillers4me
01-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Since my post this past week about the Pittsburgh Steelers 2013 salary cap situation I have received a few request from readers asking if I would better explain how Omar Khan will go about clearing over $20 million in cap space this upcoming offseason. This will likely be done by restructuring the contracts of four players and I have broken down each of those players and their restructure processes below...............

Read more @
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/12/how-the-steelers-can-clear-20-million-in-2013-cap-space-via-four-restructures/

Psycho Ward 86
01-08-2013, 06:12 PM
yeah and then we'll just sit here and hope the salary cap goes up by $30 million next year so that we arent completely fucked. it seriously looks like were staring down an impossible situation after this offseason

steelreserve
01-08-2013, 11:52 PM
I saw this a little while ago and thought yeah, we could do that and solve things in the short term ... but pretty soon we're gonna have like 6 guys at once with unavoidable $18M cap hits. The whole thing reminds me of some building propped up with crappy scaffolding and duct tape, and as soon as you touch one thing with your pinky it all falls over.