PDA

View Full Version : Steelers notebook: Cornerbacks Allen, Lewis probable vs. Bengals

stillers4me
12-23-2012, 09:26 AM
Cornerbacks Cortez Allen and Keenan Lewis practiced Friday and are probable for Sunday‘s key AFC North game against the Cincinnati Bengals at Heinz Field. Allen missed last week‘s game at Dallas with a groin injury, while Lewis left the Dallas game after aggravating a hip injury. “I‘ll be ready to go, and I‘ve had a good week of practice,” said Allen, who stepped into the starting lineup after veteran Ike Taylor suffered an ankle injury that will keep him out for the third straight game. In addition, former NFL defensive players of the year James Harrison (illness) and Troy Polamalu (not injury related) are probable. Polamalu, who missed nine games with a calf injury, practiced for the first time this week, while Harrison was limited. Defensive ends Al Woods and Cam Heyward (not injury related), cornerback Curtis Brown (knee), center Maurkice Pouncey (illness) and receiver Emmanuel Sanders are probable. Offensive tackle Mike Adams was held out of practice after seeing limited duty earlier this week and is doubtful. Rookie Kelvin Beachum is expected make his fourth straight start at right tackle. ........

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/3147518-74/game-injury-running#ixzz2FtBRH56S