PDA

View Full Version : Noticing an odd trend

XxKnightxX
12-22-2012, 09:40 PM
Usually when we have home games coming up you'll see james harrison and troy polamalu sometimes give out free tickets, and not many at that. All of a sudden for this week James is giving away 3, not sure about Troy, but hell even Antonio Brown and Baron Batch are giving away tickets. I know it doesn't compare to the thousands of other seats, but are we struggling to fill the stadium up?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Craic
12-22-2012, 09:59 PM
How long is the season ticket list now?

The uneducated answer would be no. I think players get a few tickets and they give them away to family and friends.

GBMelBlount
12-22-2012, 10:19 PM
You XXknight, to me that is kind of like saying "I noticed this odd trend....it rained today" :chuckle:

Count Steeler
12-22-2012, 10:21 PM
I know from early on in the season, the Eagles game was the highest price game on Ticket Exchange. The lowest price was around $180/ticket. The Cincinnati game was between $85-$95 per ticket. (similar seats). Even the Redskins game was higher priced than any of our division games. It would seem the demand is not as high for division games.

Now, there were no tickets available from the Steelers. These were sold out or only individual tickets available for certain games. Perhaps these are tickets that haven't been resold on Ticket Exchange or Stub Hub.

Seven
12-23-2012, 08:31 AM
I would have a hard time believing Heinz is struggling to sell out. Doesn't Harrison usually give two or three away a week via Twitter?

Moose
12-23-2012, 08:35 AM
FREE tickets ? Damn, this is the first I've heard of player's giving tickets away to us common folks. Put my ass on the list. Yinz in the 'burgh have all the luck !!