PDA

View Full Version : Ben apologizes for comments

stillers4me
12-19-2012, 12:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KlmtgEGW6B0

X-Terminator
12-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Why should he have to apologize for them? What did he say that was so horrible??? Fucking media, I swear to God. He didn't say anything at all worth all of the ridiculous over-hype this story has gotten the past couple of days.

Dwinsgames
12-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Why should he have to apologize for them? What did he say that was so horrible??? Fucking media, I swear to God. He didn't say anything at all worth all of the ridiculous over-hype this story has gotten the past couple of days.

http://draftsteel.com/ff/images/smilies/goodpost.gif

He did nothing compared to Aaron Rodgers and I fail to see much of anything on his post game comments , where the Media SHOULD be looking when trying to make a story of trouble ...

A-rod and the coaches ...

A-rod and his TE ....

A-rod and who is next or whom have I forgot ?

Chidi29
12-19-2012, 01:26 PM

He basically said in the interview that he was apologizing for the "storm" the media created.

X-Terminator
12-19-2012, 01:38 PM
He basically said in the interview that he was apologizing for the "storm" the media created.

He shouldn't have even done that. He should know by now how the media operates in this town. Any little thing they can jump on and turn into a prime-time drama, they will do it.

steel striker
12-19-2012, 02:13 PM
It's crazy that Ben did not even saying anything bad at all. The freaking media made this a story and, don't ask a question when you can't handle the truth!!

86WARD
12-19-2012, 02:17 PM
"Pussy drama queen."

Lol.

Steelreal
12-19-2012, 03:58 PM
http://draftsteel.com/ff/images/smilies/goodpost.gif

He did nothing compared to Aaron Rodgers and I fail to see much of anything on his post game comments , where the Media SHOULD be looking when trying to make a story of trouble ...

A-rod and the coaches ...

A-rod and his TE ....

A-rod and who is next or whom have I forgot ?

A-Rod has never had any off field incidents. A-rod is considered #1 or 2 best Qb in the league so that's why he gets a pass.

Ben Roethlisberger is a STAND UP GUY. This guy is always shouldering the blame etc. GOTTA LOVE HIM!!

Moose
12-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Who cares ! I think everyone is a little frustrated and disgusted with the way this season hit the crapper. A few wins, get in the Play-offs, get that # 7 and I'm sure everything will be forgotten. At least that's what it's going to take for me to forget about those 'bottom feeder' losses.

tube517
12-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Next, the media will say Ben wasn't sincere. Watch.

fansince'76
12-19-2012, 06:22 PM
He shouldn't have even done that. He should know by now how the media operates in this town. Any little thing they can jump on and turn into a prime-time drama, they will do it.

Agreed. And this apology only adds fuel to the fire.

salamander
12-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Shut them up in New Orleans in February, Ben.

Shoes
12-19-2012, 07:43 PM
He should have pigged out on bean burritos, loaded with sour cream and salsa about an hour before media time. Then dropped the tailgate at the first question.

Steelreal
12-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Shut them up in New Orleans in February, Ben.

"Who's laughing now Coach Haley". Would be epic

Steeltreal
12-19-2012, 07:48 PM
"Who's laughing now Coach Haley". Would be epic

Thought my alter ego was playin tricks on me.

salamander
12-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Thought my alter ego was playin tricks on me.

:lol: :lol:

86WARD
12-19-2012, 08:16 PM
Would be more of an issue if he wasn't frustrated.

steelerdude15
12-19-2012, 09:38 PM
All I can do is shake my head. There was no need for him to apologize when he didn't even say anything that was bad. He said one thing about ONE PLAY. Not the entire playbook or play calling, just one play. The media in this country makes me so sick to my stomach.

Mojouw
12-20-2012, 12:31 PM
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2012/12/todd-haley-roethlisberger.html

Not sure if this is the right forum...but it does kinda highlight how silly this all is...

Steelreal
12-20-2012, 01:13 PM
All I can do is shake my head. There was no need for him to apologize when he didn't even say anything that was bad. He said one thing about ONE PLAY. Not the entire playbook or play calling, just one play. The media in this country makes me so sick to my stomach.

Ben was WRONG. Ben said "probably not the right plays being called" What if they asked Wallace why didnt he score on that long pass and his reply was "It was a bad pass". YOU GUYS WOULD BE ALL OVER HIM.

steelerdude15
12-20-2012, 03:02 PM
Ben was WRONG. Ben said "probably not the right plays being called" What if they asked Wallace why didnt he score on that long pass and his reply was "It was a bad pass". YOU GUYS WOULD BE ALL OVER HIM.

Yippee, he said one thing about one call he didn't like. I'm sure all the quarterbacks in the NFL comment on play calling whether its out in the open or behind closed doors. Once again, I still don't see why he had to apologize for one play.

tube517
12-20-2012, 03:19 PM
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2012/12/todd-haley-roethlisberger.html

Not sure if this is the right forum...but it does kinda highlight how silly this all is...

:heh:

Steelreal
12-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Yippee, he said one thing about one call he didn't like. I'm sure all the quarterbacks in the NFL comment on play calling whether its out in the open or behind closed doors. Once again, I still don't see why he had to apologize for one play.

Again, you guys would be all over Wallace for the same thing.

zulater
12-20-2012, 04:20 PM
I thought the apology was appropriate and I thought Ben did a nice job with it and with a win against the Bengals this should all be safely behind them.

steelerdude15
12-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Again, you guys would be all over Wallace for the same thing.

I wouldn't be "all over" Mikey if he said something like that.