PDA

View Full Version : Jeremiah Masoli to enroll at Ole Miss

xX-TSK-Xx
07-29-2010, 12:12 AM
Source: QB Masoli headed to Ole Miss

ESPN.com news services

Former Oregon QB Jeremiah Masoli is expected to be admitted to one of three graduate programs at the University of Mississippi, which should make him eligible to play as early as this season, a source told ESPN's Joe Schad.

Masoli would have to walk on at Ole Miss as he would not be granted a scholarship, the source said. But Masoli, a good student, would be eligible to possibly receive a reduced tuition cost.

Masoli is expected to make a formal visit to Ole Miss as soon as this weekend, the source said.

Masoli had expressed late interest in programs like Kansas State and West Virginia, two other sources told Schad.

According to The Clarion-Ledger, school officials, including coach Houston Nutt and athletic director Pete Boone, met Tuesday to discuss Masoli's troubled background, which led to his dismissal from the Oregon team in June. (continued at link)

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5418941

This is suprising to me. I didn't think he would remain in division one college ball. Its also hard to believe a FBS coach would take a chance on him but then again Ole Miss is desperate for a QB.

tube517
09-05-2010, 08:45 PM
He is my 4th string QB on my College Fantasy team. I know nothing about him nor do I know anything about College Fantasy Football ! LOL!