PDA

View Full Version : Worthy or not , here we come.

cold-hard-steel
12-18-2012, 07:03 AM
We've played down to bad teams , and we played up to good ones. I do not see us going one and out in the play-offs. Sincity has to be taken care of first. Cleveland has their whuppin coming too ! Then we are in , and this team seems to play better against the good teams. Why that is i do not have a clue , but it is a good sign.

Pristas
12-18-2012, 08:02 AM
This team could get its Swaggin' back just in time for a run at the Lombardi. We were a few drops away from a crushing defeat of Dallas in Dallas. The ball just didn't cooperate with us. At least Ben is looking solid once again. Harrison will go full beast mode in the playoffs. Troy will take more chances. Some of the vets play may raise the play of the youngsters. Look at Cotchery taking an ass whoopin' but making the catch. Brown could learn a lot from that, Wallace too. DeCastro is back, which could really help the run game. Only question is, who is our running back? This drives me nuts. I guess it's Redman, ut he's got a tweaked ankle. So Dwyer?

Butch
12-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Hopefully we get healthy very quickly we need help in the secondary more than anything right now. it would be great if we can get into the playoffs and make a run just like the gmen and packers have done the past few years. Here's to making it a success when it counts the most!!!

tube517
12-18-2012, 08:31 AM
http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/2589-Can-No-Lose

:tt03::tt03::tt03:

cold-hard-steel
12-18-2012, 10:42 AM
I just beleive that if this team gets on the same page we can become a viable contender. Course the way things have been going it is hard to conceive for some that we can be a legit play-off contender. Just call me a dieihard cold hard steel beleiver! This team is better than it is showing of late and i truly beleive that.

43Hitman
12-18-2012, 07:13 PM
I just beleive that if this team gets on the same page we can become a viable contender. Course the way things have been going it is hard to conceive for some that we can be a legit play-off contender. Just call me a dieihard cold hard steel beleiver! This team is better than it is showing of late and i truly beleive that.

I do too. I'm just afraid that by the time they show it, it will be to late.

salamander
12-18-2012, 07:27 PM
http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/2589-Can-No-Lose

:tt03::tt03::tt03:

CAN NO LOSE!