PDA

View Full Version : Stop making mistakes!

polamalubeast
12-16-2012, 07:04 PM
No penalty today(good job!!!),but too many mistake in the 4th quarter(Brown)

The Steelers have played well today, but the mistakes have killed the steelers

st33lersguy
12-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Sad reality, we are this year what the Cowgirls were the last couple years

tube517
12-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Sad reality, we are this year what the Cowgirls were the last couple years

Yeah, remember the '08 game, Romo threw a pick 6 to Deshea Townsend very late in the game. Funny (not really funny), how ironic today's game ended.

stillers4me
12-16-2012, 09:53 PM
It's not just making mistakes. It's making the same mistakes over and over.

Ball security.
That is all.

Thanks for listening.

SteelGhost
12-16-2012, 10:07 PM

Ball security.
That is all.

Thanks for listening.

THIS

Edman
12-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Easier said than done.

SteelerFanInStl
12-17-2012, 07:58 PM

Ball security.
That is all.

Thanks for listening.

Yep. I'm just wondering if Brown will be inactive for the next game. :lol:

fansince'76
12-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Yep. I'm just wondering if Brown will be inactive for the next game. :lol:

Doubtful, because there was obviously more to the inactivation of Mendenhall than putting the ball on the ground that nobody on the outside is privy to. And if he was inactivated, I'd bet Brown would at least show up to the game.

As Jim Mora once said, "You think you know, but you don't know...and you never will."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NHipzGL4dwM[

polamalubeast
12-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Easier said than done.

agree

Steeldude
12-17-2012, 11:02 PM
Covering the ball when running is one of the most simple things to do

- - - Updated - - -

Covering the ball when running is one of the most simple things to do

Steelreal
12-18-2012, 12:54 AM
I dont blame Mendenhall. He is our best running back. He was probably pissed off that he was inactive. Again, I dont blame him. Its like telling Ben to back up Batch and Leftwich when we all know Ben is better. "Ben you are inactive but we want you to travel". If Ben didnt show up, I woudnt blame him. Mendenhall, for some reason is getting a raw deal from Tomlin. Sanders fumbles he is not benched. Brown, Wallace sleepwalk and no benching. Why only Mendenhall? I bet it doesnt sit well wit the team.

- - - Updated - - -

Count Steeler
12-18-2012, 04:47 AM
I dont blame Mendenhall. He is our best running back. He was probably pissed off that he was inactive. Again, I dont blame him. Its like telling Ben to back up Batch and Leftwich when we all know Ben is better. "Ben you are inactive but we want you to travel". If Ben didnt show up, I woudnt blame him. Mendenhall, for some reason is getting a raw deal from Tomlin. Sanders fumbles he is not benched. Brown, Wallace sleepwalk and no benching. Why only Mendenhall? I bet it doesnt sit well wit the team.

You bet. Something is going on in the locker room. It *appears* that Tomlin may be losing some of the guys. The way he handles guys that fumble is immature and inconsistent. It doesn't look like he is putting his players in a position to succeed. :tomlinism: