PDA

View Full Version : Chump Money Crew.

Edman
12-16-2012, 06:20 PM
They sure love taking turns screwing up don't they? Never do they want to be consistent or dependable. All of the back-breaking fumbles were on THEM.

Forget Wallace, we've talked about him and his droppies enough, and we know about Sanders' disaster in Baltimore. It's Brown's turn on the Frier this time.

BlastFurnace
12-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Very selfish group

Count Steeler
12-16-2012, 06:37 PM
Cashing the checks before they make the plays. Lack of concentration.

Psycho Ward 86
12-16-2012, 06:53 PM
finally someone who doesnt judge the young money crew unfairly because of their partiality and feelings for certain players. Yup, young money fucked up hard today. Especially brown.

fansince'76
12-16-2012, 06:53 PM
They all have a LOT of growing up to do.

Count Steeler
12-16-2012, 06:55 PM
finally someone who doesnt judge the young money crew unfairly because of their partiality and feelings for certain players. Yup, young money fucked up hard today. Especially brown.

Well, to be fair, Sanders wasn't given the opportunity to continue to screw up. So Brown had to pickup the slack.

salamander
12-16-2012, 06:55 PM
I think we're seeing how valuable Hines Ward was in helping with these guys.

Shoes
12-16-2012, 06:56 PM
:chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj3s8qq3kU4

steel9guy
12-16-2012, 06:56 PM
I can't believe the critical moments that this crew has screwed up on in either fumbles, dropped passes, or penalties. Unreal.

Psycho Ward 86
12-16-2012, 06:57 PM
I think we're seeing how valuable Hines Ward was in helping with these guys.

what is that supposed to mean?

salamander
12-16-2012, 06:59 PM
what is that supposed to mean?

I never saw these guys play so poorly until Hines retired and now that he's gone, he's not there to help them and keep them in line which he did in fact do.

st33lersguy
12-16-2012, 07:01 PM
I will never understand why the Rooneys brought back Will Blackmon, Troy Edwards, and Limas Sweed.

NCSteeler
12-16-2012, 07:32 PM
I'd take Cotchery and Burress over this crew next week

Count Steeler
12-16-2012, 07:33 PM
I'd take Cotchery and Burress over this crew next week

Yup, and bring in Gilreath. Sit all 3 of them.

Steeldude
12-16-2012, 07:34 PM
This is why I hate seeing big contracts being given too early.

The one thing you can always count on from many of the Steelers is they are always ready to dance after a routine play. If they would only put forth that kind of concentration and effort into playing football the Steelers would be unstoppable. Why does the HC continue to allow it?

86WARD
12-16-2012, 07:36 PM
So anyone sick of the celebrations AB does after every catch yet?

st33lersguy
12-16-2012, 07:40 PM

Yes, they are as stupid as he is.

st33lersguy
12-16-2012, 08:18 PM
A picture of the young money crew

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zU2cLXtjiEo/S7n0sn7eLnI/AAAAAAAAEOw/p0kXrZo48Eg/s1600/the_three_stooges.jpg

43Hitman
12-16-2012, 08:38 PM

Been sick of it. To be honest, I think our FO needs to take a good long, hard look at our WR coach. He definitely isn't keeping this crew aware of situational football. All of these guys are making mistakes that in the big scheme of things come down to situational things. Like AB stepping out of bounds when clearly the situation calls for him to stay in bounds.

fansince'76
12-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Been sick of it. To be honest, I think our FO needs to take a good long, hard look at our WR coach. He definitely isn't keeping this crew aware of situational football. All of these guys are making mistakes that in the big scheme of things come down to situational things. Like AB stepping out of bounds when clearly the situation calls for him to stay in bounds.

Not to mention securing the ball and tucking it away in traffic - more situational awareness. How many times have these guys been stripped this season? Too many.

steelpride12
12-16-2012, 08:41 PM

Was about to say the same thing. Honestly it was neat in their first few games in the league to celebrate their impressive plays, but after this long still doing the same annoying first down point and drop of the ball has gotten old and tonight proves they mean nothing.

Count Steeler
12-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Not to mention securing the ball and tucking it away in traffic. How many times have these guys been stripped this season? Too many.

Hire Ward as a coach. Quite something to see the drop off without him around. Coincidence?

Psycho Ward 86
12-16-2012, 08:44 PM
honestly, until the day comes where all 3 of these kids can play good football in the SAME GAME, our offense will never reach its potential. Not even close

43Hitman
12-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Not to mention securing the ball and tucking it away in traffic - more situational awareness. How many times have these guys been stripped this season? Too many.

Yeah, way to many. Now I understand that the players certainly have some of the onus on them to secure the ball, but that coach is supposed to be in their ear constantly about precisely those kind of situations. Its not like he has to teach them how to catch, well at least he's not supposed to, his job is to help keep them focused and aware of all things football situationally related to their position. And if he can't do that, then its time to look somewhere else for someone who can rectify that area of substandard performance.

SteelGhost
12-16-2012, 08:52 PM
This is why I hate seeing big contracts being given too early.

The one thing you can always count on from many of the Steelers is they are always ready to dance after a routine play. If they would only put forth that kind of concentration and effort into playing football the Steelers would be unstoppable. Why does the HC continue to allow it?

Spot on dude :thumbsup:

Edman
12-17-2012, 09:11 AM
They all have a LOT of growing up to do.

I can see Brown and Sanders doing that, but Wallace is a lost cause.

We know Brown is capable of being better than this, which makes his disappointing season stand out.

SteelerEmpire
12-17-2012, 09:33 AM
NEPASteeler: I think we're seeing how valuable Hines Ward was in helping with these guys.

This ^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Well, at least we haven't seen that "wiggle" dance he does in a long time... :)

st33lersguy
12-17-2012, 09:45 AM

Yep, reminds me of Chad Johnson in both celebration and playing ability. Although he doesn't make the endzone a lot so I haven't seen a lot of those awful celebrations

NCSteeler
12-17-2012, 11:00 AM

Last season I gave him credit for getting these nobody mid round picks playing good early and now the big fall off. I really think it all went to their heads and Coach T is the only one that can fix that, the humble pie needs to be served with a benching. I really think Scottie Montgomery is a good coach, but it's not showing this year.

Carolina Steelers
12-17-2012, 12:10 PM

I brought this up last yr maybe after a great catch down field or a TD but come on you make a 5yd catch granted for a 1st down then u point with ball and drop it. I never liked it but people say he's young enjoying the game. Nothing wrong with enjoying the game but sometimes act like u been there before when push comes to shove this is a business

- - - Updated - - -

honestly, until the day comes where all 3 of these kids can play good football in the SAME GAME, our offense will never reach its potential. Not even close

agreed, i thought our offense would be explosive with these 3 WR's on the field @ all times i understood (kinda) why they got rid of Hines but these 3 guys havent lived up to there potentional. Damn Miller is seems like sometimes is the most explosive

Psycho Ward 86
12-17-2012, 12:43 PM
I brought this up last yr maybe after a great catch down field or a TD but come on you make a 5yd catch granted for a 1st down then u point with ball and drop it. I never liked it but people say he's young enjoying the game. Nothing wrong with enjoying the game but sometimes act like u been there before when push comes to shove this is a business

- - - Updated - - -

agreed, i thought our offense would be explosive with these 3 WR's on the field @ all times i understood (kinda) why they got rid of Hines but these 3 guys havent lived up to there potentional. Damn Miller is seems like sometimes is the most explosive

i know right? the patriots receivers/tight ends have great games every damn game. God forbid we ever get that kind of fortune