PDA

View Full Version : face it we suck! part II

zulater
12-16-2012, 04:29 PM
This is a bad Steeler team this year! Place blame on injuries, the coaches, whatever you want. The bottom line is this is a bad team and it's quite likely we'll lose out. :mad2:

Count Steeler
12-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Let's face it. It is the 3rd year in Preach's cycle. Let's go for the draft picks and kick ass next year.

BlastFurnace
12-16-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm at Cowboys stadium Zu. The sideline is dead. The defense isn't getting within 10 feet of Romo...especially the WoodenDong. The best thing for this team is to get rid of a lot...and I mean a lot of dead weight. The best thing for this team is to miss the playoffs and cleanout those players and some of the coaching staff....especially Haley and LeBeau.

Edman
12-16-2012, 04:44 PM
The team did the smart thing cutting some dead wood after last year and it seems there is more dead branches to get rid of, regardless of how this season turns out.

Mike Wallace take the first flight out of Pittsburgh. He's a true-to-form cancer, and like any cancer, it spreads in the locker room. His lackadaisy attitude has spread to the rest of the WR core. All he does is cripple the offense. He can't catch the ball, he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and for some fucked up reason he keeps seeing the field, and an even more fucked up reason we keep throwing to him. When we aren't throwing to Heath, we're throwing to this jackass when he'll likely kill a drive with yet another useless drop. When Wallace is on the field, the Offense is running on a busted wheel. They're better off running 10 guys out there.

You don't have to be a ranting lunatic like T.O to be a cancer. Wallace is a cancer.

salamander
12-16-2012, 04:45 PM
Yepp, let's just fire everybody. That'll solve everything. Let's also ignore the fact that our WRs can't hold onto the ball. :rolleyes:

zulater
12-16-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm at Cowboys stadium Zu. The sideline is dead. The defense isn't getting within 10 feet of Romo...especially the WoodenDong. The best thing for this team is to get rid of a lot...and I mean a lot of dead weight. The best thing for this team is to miss the playoffs and cleanout those players and some of the coaching staff....especially Haley and LeBeau.

You're at the game and posting here! Damn you're a gamer! :applaudit: :lol:

BlastFurnace
12-16-2012, 04:49 PM
You're at the game and posting here! Damn you're a gamer! :applaudit: :lol:

The Steelers aren't doing anything. Why not.

zulater
12-16-2012, 04:49 PM
Woodley hasn't been the same player since he popped his hammy against the Pats last year. Unless he shows he's back to himself at OTA's or in camp he may be too costly for his production and thus cut?

GBMelBlount
12-16-2012, 04:58 PM
The team did the smart thing cutting some dead wood after last year and it seems there is more dead branches to get rid of, regardless of how this season turns out.

Mike Wallace take the first flight out of Pittsburgh. He's a true-to-form cancer, and like any cancer, it spreads in the locker room. His lackadaisy attitude has spread to the rest of the WR core. All he does is cripple the offense. He can't catch the ball, he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and for some fucked up reason he keeps seeing the field, and an even more fucked up reason we keep throwing to him. When we aren't throwing to Heath, we're throwing to this jackass when he'll likely kill a drive with yet another useless drop. When Wallace is on the field, the Offense is running on a busted wheel. They're better off running 10 guys out there.

You don't have to be a ranting lunatic like T.O to be a cancer. Wallace is a cancer.

Yep, yep, yep and yep.

Great post Edman.

P.S. - It kills me to see how much Wallace has changed in the last year and a half.

tube517
12-16-2012, 04:58 PM
The Steelers aren't doing anything. Why not.

Were you posting during that escape by Ben and the throw to Heath for the TD? :chuckle:

43Hitman
12-16-2012, 05:08 PM
I thought Zu would have learned his lesson by now. These in-game threads never work out for you man.... makes one wonder if you're doing it on......nahh.. :lol:

:drink: bro

Lets hope the Stillers can keep it up.

zulater
12-16-2012, 05:09 PM
http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/15129-Face-it-We-re-losers-(Premature)

:heh:

43Hitman
12-16-2012, 05:10 PM
http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/15129-Face-it-We-re-losers-(Premature)

:heh:

:chuckle:

We can NO LOSE!!

fansince'76
12-16-2012, 05:10 PM
This is one of Zu's "reverse psychology" threads, guys. And it's working like a charm. :chuckle:

tube517
12-16-2012, 05:13 PM
This is one of Zu's "reverse psychology" threads, guys. And it's working like a charm. :chuckle:

This. Zu is sneaky. These threads work. We Suck Part 3! :heh:

zulater
12-16-2012, 05:20 PM
This team still has a lot to prove before they deserve even the slightest benifit of the doubt! Call me a skeptic.

- - - Updated - - -

There was our chance. Great first series by the defense. Excellent punt return by Brown.

Then a 3 and out.

This team can't stand prosperity.

43Hitman
12-16-2012, 05:20 PM
This team still has a lot to prove before they deserve even the slightest benifit of the doubt! Call me a skeptic.

I agree! They suck! If only we were Browns fans...:wink02:

zulater
12-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Game is over! 2nd and 23 and you can't make a tackle, now you're back chasing the lead.

Psycho Ward 86
12-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Game is over! 2nd and 23 and you can't make a tackle, now you're back chasing the lead.

oh my god calm your tits were only 2/3 of the way done for pete's sake

zulater
12-16-2012, 05:45 PM
oh my god calm your tits were only 2/3 of the way done for pete's sake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mlv7Bp-L2MM

zulater
12-16-2012, 06:12 PM
This team can't stand properity! In a word, the way of a loser! :frusty:

- - - Updated - - -

Antonio Brown has cost us two games this season with a game changing fumble.

This is just going to go down as a season to forget.

43Hitman
12-16-2012, 06:12 PM
This team can't stand properity! In a word, the way of a loser! :frusty:

- - - Updated - - -

Antonio Brown has cost us two games this season with a game changing fumble.

This is just going to go down as a season to forget.

properity? :lol:

zulater
12-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Yeah this just wasn't our year.

Tell you waht we have talented receivers, but they lack discipline. Until that's instilled in them we'll remain a substandard offense.

- - - Updated - - -

properity? :lol:

I type poorly when I'm pissed.

Count Steeler
12-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Didn't work Zu. Nice try.

43Hitman
12-16-2012, 06:50 PM
This loss will be on AB's shoulder's alone.

fansince'76
12-16-2012, 06:56 PM
This loss will be on AB's shoulder's alone.

Yep. Had the lead, the D stepped up and made a good stop, Brown makes what would have been a nice return and COMPLETELY kills momentum with the fumble.

silver & black
12-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Try being a Raiders fan if you really want to experience backing a team that truly sucks. Yea, we won....... on 5 FG's at the hands of an even worse team...lol.

You are just having a down year. Try a down decade to bring you around to the reality that NO ONE stays at the top forever.

43Hitman
12-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Yep. Had the lead, the D stepped up and made a good stop, Brown makes what would have been a nice return and COMPLETELY kills momentum with the fumble.

Yeah man he has really been killing us lately. Heck, the whole WR corps has been letting us down for the most part. Perhaps a new WR coach is warranted.

st33lersguy
12-16-2012, 07:24 PM
There are 2 people on the planet that are dumber than Biden, Mike Momlin and our brain dead special teams coordinator whatever the hell the pile of crap's name is if it is

fansince'76
12-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Yeah man he has really been killing us lately. Heck, the whole WR corps has been letting us down for the most part. Perhaps a new WR coach is warranted.

Sanders nearly had an extremely costly fumble as well. We got bailed out on that one.

Steeldude
12-16-2012, 07:28 PM
The offense was very much a schoolyard offense today.

Brown is a goat, but so is BR.

tube517
12-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Try being a Raiders fan if you really want to experience backing a team that truly sucks. Yea, we won....... on 5 FG's at the hands of an even worse team...lol.

You are just having a down year. Try a down decade to bring you around to the reality that NO ONE stays at the top forever.

It wasn't the whole decade but the 80s sucked for the most part. :chuckle:

st33lersguy
12-16-2012, 07:32 PM
If anyone of you are feeling down about yourselves, and thinking about yourselves, think to yourselves, "At least I don't play special teams (Suisham excluded)for the Pittsburgh Steelers"

silver & black
12-16-2012, 08:18 PM
It wasn't the whole decade but the 80s sucked for the most part. :chuckle:

Yea, you guys weren't the typical Steelers in the 80's. :wink02:

Psycho Ward 86
12-16-2012, 08:50 PM

cant imagine man. Seriously, props to you guys for sticking with your team