PDA

View Full Version : New to the board

BlountForceTrauma
12-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Thanks to all the people welcoming me to the board. I was a member over there for over a year so I sorta feel like a man without a country but when you're around other Steeler fans I suppose you're always at home! I was the President of the Todd Haley fan club over there. Will I still be welcomed here? Also I was the chief Wallace hater as well. I suppose for the most part I will be at home here with that too. LOL.

stillers4me
12-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Thanks to all the people welcoming me to the board. I was a member over there for over a year so I sorta feel like a man without a country but when you're around other Steeler fans I suppose you're always at home! I was the President of the Todd Haley fan club over there. Will I still be welcomed here? Also I was the chief Wallace hater as well. I suppose for the most part I will be at home here with that too. LOL.

Welcome to SU! :tt03:

You'll find members of both clubs here, but expect some opposing viewpoints as well.... so buckle up, keep your hands and legs inside and enjoy the ride!

Count Steeler
12-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Hi BlountForceTrauma. I gave you your own thread.

ALL Steelers fans love their offensive coordinators. At least for their 1st quarter. :heh:

Not so much Wallace haters, just hard to justify spending the kind of coin he will be asking for, especially with our cap situation.

fansince'76
12-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Welcome to the board! :drink:

salamander
12-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Welcome aboard!

BlountForceTrauma
12-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Hi BlountForceTrauma. I gave you your own thread.

ALL Steelers fans love their offensive coordinators. At least for their 1st quarter. :heh:

Not so much Wallace haters, just hard to justify spending the kind of coin he will be asking for, especially with our cap situation.

Yeah I really liked Wallace when we got him. I really don't even hold the hold out against him. I strictly criticize him for his performance... or lack thereof. As far as Haley goes I was just such a BA basher that I was maybe gonna love ANYBODY but BA. LOL. But I really like the way that Haley seems to understand situational football. Also I LOVE the way that he keeps Ben standing more than BA ever could have. Also Ben's td/int ratio is MVP like under just ONE year of Haley. If Ben can grow to love him I think they can be a special duo. I do wish he would get Ben to be a more assertive "student" but I still think we can have success with Haley calling the plays. We just need to shore up our line and get a solid running back in there. This "committee" stuff is for the birds.

Dwinsgames
12-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Welcome !!

43Hitman
12-12-2012, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the Universe BFT. Enjoy your stay!

Hindes204
12-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Welcome!!

smokin3000gt
12-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Welcome !!

Butch
12-12-2012, 03:59 PM
As a card carrying member in good standing of the Bruce Arians Haters Club welcome to the board!!! I will reserve judgment on Haley at this time, but if I change my mind about him will be sure to let ya'll know. As for Wallie I did hold the holdout against him. Nothing wrong with holding out for a little while, but when it serves no purpose and we have a new O.C. to boot I saw it as being more selfish than productive. I'll leave it at that.

Again Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay.

Devilsdancefloor
12-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Welcome!!

cold-hard-steel
12-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Welcome "steel brother ",i do not know anyone who has not made a mistake . I'm living proof .

bayz101
12-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Holy old thread, Batman! :lol:

Dwinsgames
12-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Holy old thread, Batman! :lol:

lol yea a year old thread of a user long gone being bumped for a welcome like of sorts is " strange at best "

smokin3000gt
12-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Welcome "steel brother ",i do not know anyone who has not made a mistake . I'm living proof .

This thread bump immediately came to mind.. :chuckle:

:drink: