PDA

View Full Version : A super 'bowl' squad? Steelers' LB starts professional bowling team

stillers4me
12-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Pittsburgh has landed a new pro sports team and it will be owned by Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley.

The Pittsburgh Jack Rabbits in the new Professional Bowlers Association League will begin play in January. Woodley joins former Steeler Jerome Bettis, who owns the Motown Muscle team in Detroit. Other owners in the eight-team league are former NFL receiver Terrell Owens, Los Angeles Clippers player Chris Paul and actor/comedian Kevin Hart.
"Bowling is a personal pastime for me," said Woodley, a native of Saginaw, Mich, in a PBA press release. "I grew up bowling in my hometown of Saginaw and now I go with my teammates and friends in Pittsburgh. I was introduced to the PBA when I played in Chris Paul's charity event and got a firsthand look at how incredibly talented these athletes are, and I couldn't be more excited to be a celebrity owner in the first ever PBA League."...........

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/a-super-bowl-squad-steelers-lb-starts-professional-bowling-team-665892/#ixzz2EmwsH1jD

ALLD
12-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Woodley doesn't look Polish.

steelreserve
12-11-2012, 06:54 PM
From the title, I thought this was going to be about Bongtonio, Adams and Woodley all lighting up together.