PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't have picked a better time to miss a Steelers game...

Edman
12-09-2012, 03:41 PM
I was moving today, the cable/net was out and as a result didn't catch much of the game.

After reading this board, thank God I missed most of it. It must've been quite embarrassing. Then again, it's a microcosm of the season. This team can beat anyone, and LOSE to anyone. That's why this team, should they make the postseason, will be very dangerous.

The KC game was no fluke. This is the second time the Steelers let a shitty team punk them at Heinz. It's one thing to lose a close one, it's another to be SO woefully and ineptly unprepared for a home game. What in the flying fuck did this team do over the past week?

This isn't offense, injuries or defense, it's a far bigger problem now. This falls squarely on Tomlin's ability (or lack of) to coach this team properly. You'll have your masterpieces like last week, but then here comes a shitstain of a game like this. I have no regrets that Ben played and shake the rust off. He gets rid of it now or never. It's not an injury thing. This team lost to Oakland and Tennessee with Ben healthy.

The lone bright spot you can take is that the Bungles Lost, so the guys are once again let off the hook for fucking themselves over yet again like last week. Sometimes the most dangerous thing is yourself, and it's clear the most dangerous thing to the 2012 Steelers are themselves. Teams won't beat them, they'll gladly shoot themselves for the hell of it.

On to Dallas.

stillers4me
12-09-2012, 03:43 PM
The season can change in one play. Before Ben got hurt, I believed we could beat anybody.

Shoes
12-09-2012, 03:50 PM
As everyone knows being beat by crapy teams isn't anything new this year.....there's a thread running here and the responsibility lays at the feet of the coaches.

Edman
12-09-2012, 03:51 PM
The season can change in one play. Before Ben got hurt, I believed we could beat anybody.

This team lost to the Raiders and Titans with Ben healthy. It's not really that simple.

Once is a fluke, Twice is a pattern, Three Times is a trend.

SteelGhost
12-09-2012, 03:57 PM
I was moving today, the cable/net was out and as a result didn't catch much of the game.

After reading this board, thank God I missed most of it. It must've been quite embarrassing. Then again, it's a microcosm of the season. This team can beat anyone, and LOSE to anyone. That's why this team, should they make the postseason, will be very dangerous.

The KC game was no fluke. This is the second time the Steelers let a shitty team punk them at Heinz. It's one thing to lose a close one, it's another to be SO woefully and ineptly unprepared for a home game. What in the flying fuck did this team do over the past week?

This isn't offense, injuries or defense, it's a far bigger problem now. This falls squarely on Tomlin's ability (or lack of) to coach this team properly. You'll have your masterpieces like last week, but then here comes a shitstain of a game like this. I have no regrets that Ben played and shake the rust off. He gets rid of it now or never. It's not an injury thing. This team lost to Oakland and Tennessee with Ben healthy.

The lone bright spot you can take is that the Bungles Lost, so the guys are once again let off the hook for fucking themselves over yet again like last week. Sometimes the most dangerous thing is yourself, and it's clear the most dangerous thing to the 2012 Steelers are themselves. Teams won't beat them, they'll gladly shoot themselves for the hell of it.

On to Dallas.

Thank God I couldn't watch it either :horror: