PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting

SteelerFanInStl
12-09-2012, 02:48 PM
That's all that I can say about the game today. DISGUSTING!!!!

Playoffs???? This team shouldn't even be mentioning playoffs. They don't deserve it and if they do get in, it'll be one and done.

Count Steeler
12-09-2012, 02:49 PM
There is no excuse for this display. We only play 16 games and we have not been properly prepared for many of them.

Very discouraging.

st33lersguy
12-09-2012, 03:10 PM
This team has only 3 wins they should be proud of, Cincy, Giants, and Ratbirds. They beat the Jets who suck, the beat the Eagles on a last second field goal, th Chiefs in OT, anf the Redskins because the Skins had a dozen drops. At this point, missing the playoffs would be better than getting manhandled by Brady, Manning, or the Ratbirds in the playoffs

steel9guy
12-09-2012, 03:28 PM
We will be fine, however it TICKS ME off that we had a chance to catch the freaken ravens today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelpride12
12-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Momlin.

fansince'76
12-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Momlin.

Want to cut the shit already?

steelpride12
12-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Want to cut the shit already?
Trying to get a drunk ban. It would make me proudddddd and look like a pussy asshole dumbass tomorrow.

ALLD
12-09-2012, 03:39 PM
I think it would be better if the team changed their pre-game warm up music from this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bFp-DlVNtk

Steeldude
12-09-2012, 03:42 PM
The Steelers live and die by BR.

The Steelers can still make the playoffs, but I doubt they would last long. This team is not disciplined and coached well enough, IMO.

ALLD
12-09-2012, 03:59 PM
If you want to talk about the team's execution, I am for it. We couldn't run and couldn't block, but we made up for it by not tackling and dropping passes.

SteelGhost
12-09-2012, 04:05 PM
I think it would be better if the team changed their pre-game warm up music from this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bFp-DlVNtk

What about this music instead ? :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9AcG0glVu4

Shoes
12-09-2012, 04:07 PM

The Steelers can still make the playoffs, but I doubt they would last long. This team is not disciplined and coached well enough, IMO.

Bingo!

SteelerFanInStl
12-09-2012, 04:15 PM
It's time for Tomlin and the whole coaching staff to step up and take some blame for the repeated pathetic displays of football by this team. Then, they need to MAKE IT STOP!!!

It seems like it's been nothing but tough talk and no action.

Count Steeler
12-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Dare we say that this was the beginning of unleashing hell in December?

SCSTILLER
12-09-2012, 04:20 PM

Stop talking about the All Mighty Tomlin that way, it is all player execution, not him!

- - - Updated - - -

Dare we say that this was the beginning of unleashing hell in December?

It think the last time hell was unleashed it was a little disappointing. If I am wrong please let me know so that I can go to church. Either way, it doesn't matter because the world will end in 3? days and the Steelers will be celebrating the end of the world with the most Super Bowl victories.

Godfather
12-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Stop talking about the All Mighty Tomlin that way, it is all player execution

Well, I can't blame him for dropped passes or all four running backs fumbling, or for the bad luck with injuries. But he made some boneheaded calls today.

Carl1970
12-10-2012, 06:33 AM
We will be fine, however it TICKS ME off that we had a chance to catch the freaken ravens today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gayvens got beat again!
All week long the radio and TV football gods picked the Gayvens because "they have never lost 2 in a row." (those were the same football know-it-alls that said the Steelers would defeat the Chargers.

Moral of this post: Don't believe the guys on TV land
Moral of this post II: My disgust of the Steelers loss was overshadowed by the Gayvens loss.

SteelerFanInStl
12-10-2012, 08:19 AM
The Ravens play the Broncos, Giants and Bengals to finish the season. They could lose all of those games.

We had a chance to step up in the division and we blew it!

Psycho Ward 86
12-10-2012, 11:20 AM
It's time for Tomlin and the whole coaching staff to step up and take some blame for the repeated pathetic displays of football by this team.

He does. practically everytime

SteelerFanInStl
12-10-2012, 06:12 PM
He does. practically everytime

and then nothing changes. it's all talk.