PDA

View Full Version : Ovechkin, ' A real douche' according to Max Talbot.

zulater
07-28-2010, 12:31 PM
http://www.postgameheroes.com/?p=9594

You've got to listen to this! :rofl2:

Max is right up there on my list of favorite Penguins! Or for that matter favorite athlete :applaudit:

Right at the end he has some great things to say about Gonchar, Marianne will really enjoy it.

X-Terminator
07-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Already posted in the Pens Tidbits thread. Sorry Zu!

zulater
07-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Already posted in the Pens Tidbits thread. Sorry Zu!

Some things deserve their own thread, and calling OV a douche is one of them in my opinion.

:heh:

HometownGal
07-29-2010, 04:59 AM
Some things deserve their own thread, and calling OV a douche is one of them in my opinion.

:heh:

I have to agree. I listened to it yesterday with the link provided in the Tidbits thread, Zu, and it is hilarious! :lol: I really was touched at what Max said about my Serg!

X-Terminator
07-29-2010, 07:56 AM
Well, one day after Max called Ug a douche, the Caps went out and traded for D.J. King, an enforcer and a pretty damn good one at that. So now all of the Caps fans and Pens haters are talking shit, saying that Talbot is going to pay, and the Caps are going to run Crosby, and blah, blah, blah. Yeah, OK. First of all, Max is entitled to his opinion. There's no rule that says you have to like everyone. Secondly, the Pens have Eric Godard to counter Mr. King if he wants to start some shit. So I say bring it, bitches!

stlrtruck
07-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Gotta love his humorous truth! He was awesome.

Shea
07-29-2010, 03:00 PM
So I say bring it, bitches!

Exactly!
God, I can't wait ... :tt02:

(We need to find some Pens smilies!)

st33lersguy
07-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Bravo Max, and thank you for giving the cold hard truth and funny answer, not the politically correct answer Sid would have given as was mentioned

Devilsdancefloor
07-29-2010, 04:01 PM
i wish he would tell us how he really feels.

BigNastyDefense
07-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Well, it's the truth.

I can't wait to play the Caps. I can't stand that team. They are right up there with the Flyers and Bruins for me.

steelpride12
07-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Well well this spices things up a notch and I love it!

SteelCityMan786
07-30-2010, 12:09 PM
Well, one day after Max called Ug a douche, the Caps went out and traded for D.J. King, an enforcer and a pretty damn good one at that. So now all of the Caps fans and Pens haters are talking shit, saying that Talbot is going to pay, and the Caps are going to run Crosby, and blah, blah, blah. Yeah, OK. First of all, Max is entitled to his opinion. There's no rule that says you have to like everyone. Secondly, the Pens have Eric Godard to counter Mr. King if he wants to start some shit. So I say bring it, bitches!

Didn't anyone ever tell the Capitals what happened after Carcillo got into a fight in the Stanley Cup Playoffs a couple of years ago with Talbot? Best hope he isn't tempted to fight him at the winter classic their D.J. :heh:

SteelMember
07-30-2010, 12:14 PM
Did anybody really need Max to tell us this? It's been pretty obvious. I guess it's just refreshing for us to see it being said by his peers. I think the only ones who don't think he's a douche are the handful of caps fans who ride his jock on a daily basis. It's quite the ride I've heard.

Shea
08-01-2010, 03:00 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l694l9IGSm1qbika0.jpg

BigNastyDefense
08-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Hmmmmmmm.....maybe I should go to the Winter Classic