PDA

View Full Version : Live Stream Steelers Chargers

ALLD
12-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Anybody have a live stream? Please pm me because the game is blacked out in South Florida.

Thanks!

tube517
12-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Just PM'd you

SteelerFanInStl
12-09-2012, 12:34 PM
ALL streaming sites suck!!! I just wasted 30 minutes trying to get 2 different sites working. Downloading video players, codecs, plugins, etc. Neither one works. They both just keep telling me to download their shit even though it's already been downloaded and installed.

Looks like I'll be waiting to watch this game on Game Rewind.

BTW, I'm a software developer so I know what I'm doing when it comes to this.

tube517
12-09-2012, 12:42 PM
ALL streaming sites suck!!! I just wasted 30 minutes trying to get 2 different sites working. Downloading video players, codecs, plugins, etc. Neither one works. They both just keep telling me to download their shit even though it's already been downloaded and installed.

Sorry, don't know what to tell you. I use Firefox browser with an ad blocker plugin and I don't have to download anything. :noidea:

fansince'76
12-09-2012, 12:57 PM

This. I don't even bother anymore. I usually just go to the Steelers radio feed (http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/audio-browser/gameday-audio.html). And I also work in IT.

Count Steeler
12-09-2012, 01:01 PM
I have never had to install any plug ins. Have to wade through some pop ups and a little patience to close some windows. But once it is streaming, it works okay.

SteelGhost
12-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Just PM'd you

Can you share tube ?

TIA

steel9guy
12-09-2012, 02:35 PM
My site was interupted due to a tornado warning in arkansas.