PDA

View Full Version : Im not giving up on the divison yet!!!!

60_MINUTES
12-07-2012, 04:35 PM
It may be a bit of a long shot now but I can see the Ravens losing 3 out of 4 and our Boys winning out... that equals Divison and home game in playoffs... Which would prob be against the colts... Hey who knows it could happen

polamalubeast
12-07-2012, 04:46 PM
The steelers should control what they can control...The goal right now is to be in the playoffs

And after, if the Steelers do not win the division, it's not the end of the world, since the steelers are 3-1 on the road in the last 4 games and it included three big wins in Cincinnati,New York and Baltimore

GoSlash27
12-07-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm not giving up on the division either, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up either. I really don't care whether we get the division or not so long as we make the playoffs.

60_MINUTES
12-07-2012, 08:14 PM
I agree its not the most important thing...getting healthy is the most important thing and we can beat anyone...but the more I look at the schedules the more I have hope it could happen for us... lets face it a home game against the colts would be a much better thing then going to see the Pats first round... Or Denver without Ryan Clark... Id much rather hope for the best right now... If the Skins can somehow get a win then its a better than average shot of us pulling it out

GodfatherofSoul
12-07-2012, 10:08 PM
The Ravens are paper tigers. They skated by with several wins handed to them. I'd rather them win the division so we can go back to Baltimore and humiliate them at home again.

SteelMayhem72
12-07-2012, 11:40 PM
I think the Ravens will implode...they are not the same... wacco flacco believes his own bullshit that hes a elite...I say we face the Ravens again and smack the shit outta them and hopefully Tomlin grabs Harbaby hands afterwords and punches his ass...lol

- - - Updated - - -

Our goal is to get HOT at the right time...I agree with some analysts on ESPN that come playoff time we will be the most dangerous team!!!

cold-hard-steel
12-08-2012, 01:04 AM
The Ravens are paper tigers. They skated by with several wins handed to them. I'd rather them win the division so we can go back to Baltimore and humiliate them at home again.

I'm with you brother man.I would love to piss in the Ravens cheerios. We have done it before.I get a certain satisfaction of beating the Ravens in the play-offs.

steel striker
12-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Well the rats could very well lose the next three games and, their offense is not playing that well right now. Our guys just have to take care of business and, i like our chances.

steelerdiva
12-09-2012, 08:52 AM
I think the Ravens will implode...they are not the same... wacco flacco (Haha...good one :lol:) believes his own bullshit that hes a elite...I say we face the Ravens again and smack the shit outta them and hopefully Tomlin grabs Harbaby hands afterwords and punches his ass...lol

- - - Updated - - -

Our goal is to get HOT at the right time (This...x100 :amen:) ...I agree with some analysts on ESPN that come playoff time we will be the most dangerous team!!!

We just gotta take care of business....pure and simple.

steelpride12
12-09-2012, 03:37 PM
I am LOLOLOLOLOL!

salamander
12-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Well, both Baltimore and Cincy lost today too so it's not TOTALLY out of the question.

steel9guy
12-09-2012, 03:39 PM
I gave up today at 2:30

Count Steeler
12-09-2012, 04:51 PM

Yup! Let's just worry about getting the team into the playoffs.

stillers4me
12-09-2012, 04:58 PM

Too soon to give up. All the pieces are there. We just have to put it together and stay healthy.

Dwinsgames
12-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Too soon to give up. All the pieces are there. We just have to put it together and stay healthy.

neither happened today

BlastFurnace
12-09-2012, 05:51 PM
It may be a bit of a long shot now but I can see the Ravens losing 3 out of 4 and our Boys winning out... that equals Divison and home game in playoffs... Which would prob be against the colts... Hey who knows it could happen

60...it's over. This team couldn't win the Big Ten...let alone the AFC North.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, both Baltimore and Cincy lost today too so it's not TOTALLY out of the question.

After Dallas dismantles the Steelers next week, it will hopefully send a clear message to everyone how bad this team really is.

st33lersguy
12-09-2012, 06:52 PM
We couldn't be competitive against a team that lost 7 out of it's last 8 games, we have only put together one game in the last month, and we are going to overcome a2.5 game deficit in 3 games??

Crow-Magnon
12-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Let's face it- the Steelers and the Ravens are shells of their former selves. Losing to a poor Chargers team at home for Pittsburgh is ass bad as giving up a TD pass and a two point conversion to a QB who has thrown fir just over 100 yards all year long.

I don't think either team is going to go far in the post-season.

60_MINUTES
12-11-2012, 04:35 PM
well they blew it... it was all laying pretty but we couldnt beat a lousy chargers team.... sad thing is we could still take the division if we caught fire... in the end I believe its just to many injuries to overcome...now Im hearing Cortez Allen and Lewis are questionable.... shit Ive never saw a team this injured in my life... Hip pointers I think they said... un real man...just flat out un real...

so why do I still believe...lol cause Im a damn steeler fan and we have overcome all this shit before... I agree though it dont look good

Dwinsgames
12-11-2012, 04:43 PM
in the end I believe its just to many injuries to overcome...

2010 Packers, a team hit with a flurry of injuries, including to tight end Jermichael Finley, linebacker Nick Barnett, offensive lineman Mark Tauscher, and safety Morgan Burnett. 16 players in all ended up on injured reserve before the regular season was all said and done, and they Beat the Steelers in the Superbowl ..... injuries are not an excuse ( or at least should not be )

salamander
12-11-2012, 05:52 PM
We are what we are and we are a 7-6 football team as we stand here today.

Sounds like something Coach Tomlin would say, so I'm breaking out the Tomlinism smiley :chuckle:

:tomlinism: