PDA

View Full Version : Teammates happy to have Ben back

polamalubeast
12-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Steelers’ players are excited to have their starting quarterback return to action this week, as Mike Tomlin made it official that Ben Roethlisberger will start on Sunday against the San Diego Chargers at Heinz Field.

“It always intensifies the group and makes us more excited,” said receiver Antonio Brown. “Ben has so much physical talent and ability. I am excited to have him back. It’s definitely important if we want to make a run and have opportunities in the playoff we’re going to need Ben out there with us.”

Roethlisberger returned to full practice on Wednesday for the first time since injuring his shoulder against the Kansas City Chiefs, and continued to make progress on Thursday promoting Tomlin’s decision.

“I know he is excited to get back and we are excited to have him back,” said receiver Mike Wallace. “I think he will be fine. He looked pretty good. I am excited about it.

“It opens up everything in our playbook. It’s a different level of game-planning other teams have to do just to compensate for how athletic he is. He brings a dimension nobody else can bring.”

read more

http://blog.steelers.com/2012/12/06/teammates-happy-to-have-ben-back/

ALLD
12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Lots of short passes to keep the pressure off.

Psycho Ward 86
12-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Lots of short passes to keep the pressure off.

nothing new, which is nice

Count Steeler
12-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Overjoyed to hear Ben is OK. But this game is starting to worry me. Coming off the emotional high of beating the Ravens with Charlie. The team has not accomplished anything yet. Hope they are having a good week of practice.

stillers4me
12-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Welcome back, Big Guy!!

cold-hard-steel
12-08-2012, 01:17 AM
I still would like him as our back-up for now.But who am i ? Hope he is ready for what is ahead. Just don't want him to come back too soon.

steelpride12
12-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Aren't we all!

zulater
12-08-2012, 10:15 AM
I thought they all hated Ben? :sarcasm: