PDA

View Full Version : Week 14:San Diego Chargers

polamalubeast
12-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Another game,another must win for the steelers!

The chargers are bad, especially for the offense, but their defense is not bad...I have no idea if Roethlisberger will play, but I'd like that Roethlisberger plays of course!

Every game for the rest of the year are a must win for the steelers,so the steelers must playing with the sense of urgency, because if they lose, they will be in trouble!

Count Steeler
12-03-2012, 02:39 PM
They are a dangerous opponent. I'm glad it is at home. We are coming off an emotional win and I hope the guys get to work, harder than last week. There would be nothing worse than beating the Ravens and then lay an egg against the Chargers.

However, like I said, we are at home. Let's come out like champions.

86WARD
12-03-2012, 02:41 PM
More confident with it being at home than on the road...

Moose
12-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Charger's are bad ? LOL Um, heard that before.....Tenn., Oakland, Cleveland, KC. Need a 'killer' instinct from this team for once and for 60 minutes. Go after these damn teams from the start, bust 'em in the damn mouth, throw'em to the ground and stomp on their damn throats !! Steeler football !! Make them afraid to even touch the damn ball. Get the point !?

Count Steeler
12-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Charger's are bad ? LOL Um, heard that before.....Tenn., Oakland, Cleveland, KC. Need a 'killer' instinct from this team for once and for 60 minutes. Go after these damn teams from the start, bust 'em in the damn mouth, throw'em to the ground and stomp on their damn throats !! Steeler football !! Make them afraid to even touch the damn ball. Get the point !?

It would be nice to have at least one of those games heading into the playoffs.

Psycho Ward 86
12-03-2012, 05:57 PM
cant bring myself to respect their running game. Like at all. Murder rivers and lets finish this off early.

slippy
12-03-2012, 06:21 PM
west coast teams playing a 1pm game in the east have a terrible record.

Craic
12-03-2012, 07:05 PM
west coast teams playing a 1pm game in the east have a terrible record.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/238/376/uecker_clicks_display_image.jpg?1274925134

Edman
12-04-2012, 12:54 AM
The Chargers are a bad team, and you know how it is with Bad Teams.

zulater
12-04-2012, 01:03 AM
You can't take any game for granted in the NFL. This is particularly true for the Steelers.

steeldawg
12-04-2012, 05:52 AM
Tomlin really needs to do something, because this team is not putting together 4 quarters of good football. It seems there are points in the game when we have no intensity, we usually come out on our first drive with some fire but then disappear till the second half.

XxKnightxX
12-04-2012, 07:28 AM
I expect a blowout . Steelers 13 , chargers 10. :chuckle:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

steelpride12
12-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Should be an interesting game, but I'll give us 100% of the doubt only because it's at home. Surely though the Chargers will give us a run for our money and know beating us can demoralize our chances of a playoff run. I'm interested to see what happens in the Big Ben situation. I know they keep saying he'll likely play Sunday, but is it such a good idea?! Batch was finally coming on and shaking off all his rust and we can beat most teams when he plays well and the defense keeps producing. I wouldn't want another incident like the San Fran game because Ben is not 100% prepared.

polamalubeast
12-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Should be an interesting game, but I'll give us 100% of the doubt only because it's at home. Surely though the Chargers will give us a run for our money and know beating us can demoralize our chances of a playoff run. I'm interested to see what happens in the Big Ben situation. I know they keep saying he'll likely play Sunday, but is it such a good idea?! Batch was finally coming on and shaking off all his rust and we can beat most teams when he plays well and the defense keeps producing. I wouldn't want another incident like the San Fran game because Ben is not 100% prepared.

The steelers have a better chance to win with Roethlisberger....If Ben can play,he must play,since this game is a must win!

- - - Updated - - -

or 11-10 as in 2008!!!!:rofl2::rofl2:

steelpride12
12-04-2012, 08:28 AM
The steelers have a better chance to win with Roethlisberger....If Ben can play,he must play,since this game is a must win!
And I agree to an extent. Never forget the San Fran game. Ben was brought back early, played horrible, and the Steelers lost.

BlastFurnace
12-04-2012, 09:47 AM
The Chargers are a bad team, and you know how it is with Bad Teams.

It will be a nailbiter as usual. The Steelers need to somehow convince themselves that they are playing the 85 Bears every week in order to give their performance week in and week out.

Psycho Ward 86
12-04-2012, 10:57 AM

ah of course. the typical pittsburgh-esque blowout :)

polamalubeast
12-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Mike Bires @mikebires 12min
Chargers have never won a regular-season game in Pittsburgh. They're 0-14 vs. Steelers at either Three Rives Stadium and Heinz Field

Moose
12-04-2012, 01:18 PM
I think I would start Charlie and see how it goes. IF, and I mean IF, Charlie has our team handling the bolt's with no problems, and everything is looking like a win, then let Ben rest. But, if Ben is ready and the game is in limbo, then bring Ben in.

Psycho Ward 86
12-04-2012, 02:03 PM
i say we start batch and activate ben as a backup, if things get a little too hairy for comfort