PDA

View Full Version : Anquan Boldin Upset About Pass Interference Call

86WARD
12-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Anquan Boldin paced the Ravens in catches (five) and yards (81), but the wide receiver spent more time after the team’s 23-20 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday blasting officials for a pass interference assessed to him.

On the offense’s first series of the second half, quarterback Joe Flacco appeared to hit Boldin for a 15-yard gain on third down-and-11 from the team’s 38-yard line. But an official flagged Boldin for pushing a Steelers defender, negating the play.

Before the ensuing snap, Boldin moved early to earn a false start call and on third-and-26 from the Ravens’ 23, Flacco couldn’t complete a long pass to wide receiver Jacoby Jones.

Asked about the pass interference call, Boldin smirked before venting about the officials.

“They were making bad calls all night,” he said. “I know they don’t want me to say it, but it’s what it was. You can’t allow a guy to hold and then when a receiver breaks free, call a pass interference. You can’t have it both ways. If you’re going to allow us to play football, let us play football. Guys want to hold, I know how to get a guy off of me. But you can’t just let the guy hold somebody and then complain about a guy throwing somebody off when he’s trying to get out on a route.”

Source: Baltimore Sun (http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-anquan-boldin-steamed-about-pass-interference-penalty-20121202,0,4423619.story?track=rss)

Count Steeler
12-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Anquan, another Baltimore crybaby. You now fully belong.

SteelerFanInStl
12-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Waaaahhhhh!!!!! Quit crying. It was a very clear offensive PI.

salamander
12-02-2012, 09:48 PM
And their bitching continues.

GodfatherofSoul
12-02-2012, 09:50 PM
He got away with a pushoff on his long reception before the TD.

Devilsdancefloor
12-02-2012, 10:00 PM
yeah bad calls WTF grow up boldin i did have respect for you but you just about knocked Allen on his ass with your PUSH

Dino 6 Rings
12-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Funny, I don't remember the Super Bowl winning coach those a-holes in Baltimore fired being such a winey bitch. Harboughs are ruining what was once a respected profession. Maybe Glanville can come back to league with his clown circus and give these guys a friend in bafoonery.

- - - Updated - - -

When you actually have a play in your playbook called '123 go deep and draw the pass interference' you tend to be a little winey bitch when you don't get the calls.

X-Terminator
12-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Not surprising to see Boldin being a whiny bitch, considering who his head coach is.

st33lersguy
12-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Possibly just upset about losing to Haley, LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ghns37TLUY

I think crybaby syndrome is an epidemic in the Ratbirds locker room. True karma would be this team being 3-9 instead of 9-3

Craic
12-02-2012, 11:32 PM
He got away with a pushoff on his long reception before the TD.

Yep. He also got away with a push-off on the PI on Allen (I think it was him), which is why Allen held him.

fansince'76
12-02-2012, 11:37 PM
THIS is partially why Tomlin blew off Harbaugh's "handshake." Every time they lose, they very loudly and very publicly bitch and moan about the damn refs. It's one thing for the fans to do it, but their players do it after EVERY loss. To hear them tell it, they NEVER lose a game. And they certainly NEVER give their opponent credit. It's always some lame-ass excuse. And it all starts with their head coach.

Just man up and be glad our starting QB was hurt, otherwise your asses would've gotten blown off the field. Punk.

steelreserve
12-03-2012, 12:41 AM
I guess Boldin wasn't paying attention then they got that 40-yard phantom pass interference on another Flacco junkball in the first half that set up a score. Whining crybaby; feel free to suck a dick and go home.

Edman
12-03-2012, 02:02 AM
Is Boldin angry because the Emperor has No Clothes? This is the second time the Steelers outplayed the Ravens this year in a head-to-head matchup. The Steelers should've won the first game, but nothing you can do about that.

The Ravens are a good team, but they haven't been a great team despite their record. They're good, but not 9-2 good. They're not called "The Worst 9-2 Team" for nothing. They've won most of their games due to the other team (Browns, Cowboys, Chargers) fucking up more than them imposing their will, and it looked like Sunday was going to be another one of those games. The Steelers fucking up more than the Ravens winning the game.

The 2010/2011 Ravens were a much better team than this 2012 Version. The 2011 Ravens should've been in the Super Bowl. They were that good. That was their golden opportunity and probably never get that close ever again. At least with this current core of players.

GBMelBlount
12-03-2012, 04:28 AM
It was flagrant. Not even debatable.

Man up Boldin.

The stench in Baltimore rolls down hill.

Can you really blame Tomlin for not wanting to get his hand dirty?

tube517
12-03-2012, 06:46 AM
THIS is partially why Tomlin blew off Harbaugh's "handshake." Every time they lose, they very loudly and very publicly bitch and moan about the damn refs. It's one thing for the fans to do it, but their players do it after EVERY loss. To hear them tell it, they NEVER lose a game. And they certainly NEVER give their opponent credit. It's always some lame-ass excuse. And it all starts with their head coach.

Just man up and be glad our starting QB was hurt, otherwise your asses would've gotten blown off the field. Punk.

:amen:

BlastFurnace
12-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Well...no one gets more PI calls than the Ravens. They are conditioned to expect it.

steelerdude15
12-03-2012, 09:12 AM
This doesn't surprise me one bit.

ALLD
12-03-2012, 01:18 PM
It was blatant PI, but I was still surprised we got the call. I can only think one poor call against the Rats and we were getting called for farting too loud. The Rats were holding a lot, but I only recall them drawing one flag.

vader29
12-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Textbook offensive pass interference.

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/413637/boldin.gif

steel striker
12-03-2012, 02:18 PM
It's like come on man! Q that was offensive PI all the way. It figures he whines like his coach.

dislocatedday
12-03-2012, 02:21 PM
I have read various news stories about yesterday's game and even watched some of the interviews from the Ravens locker room after they lost night. I am dumbfounded by some of the things I heard their players say, and as well I can;t believe some of the things some sports writers have said.

In addition to Boldin's whining, Joe Flacco said he felt like they "should have scored 30 or 40 points last night". Did he play in a different game than the one I saw? I sure did not see where the Ravens left obvious points on the field. I guess he thought there should have been more PI calls against the Steelers on his chuck and duck throws downfield.

Torrey Smith said the game should not have been close and they should have scored a lot more points. Again, what points did they let get away from them? None that I saw. The Steelers defense clamped down on them. If anybody left points on the field it was the Steelers with Emmanuel Sanders flat-out dropping the football, and then Batch overshooting a wide open Wallace in the end zone (..assuming Wallace could have held on to the catch..).

Even many writers seem to think the Ravens just blew it, with the Steelers not "winning the game", but rather the Ravens "losing the game".

GodfatherofSoul
12-03-2012, 02:33 PM
I have read various news stories about yesterday's game and even watched some of the interviews from the Ravens locker room after they lost night. I am dumbfounded by some of the things I heard their players say, and as well I can;t believe some of the things some sports writers have said.

In addition to Boldin's whining, Joe Flacco said he felt like they "should have scored 30 or 40 points last night". Did he play in a different game than the one I saw? I sure did not see where the Ravens left obvious points on the field. I guess he thought there should have been more PI calls against the Steelers on his chuck and duck throws downfield.

Torrey Smith said the game should not have been close and they should have scored a lot more points. Again, what points did they let get away from them? None that I saw. The Steelers defense clamped down on them. If anybody left points on the field it was the Steelers with Emmanuel Sanders flat-out dropping the football, and then Batch overshooting a wide open Wallace in the end zone (..assuming Wallace could have held on to the catch..).

Even many writers seem to think the Ravens just blew it, with the Steelers not "winning the game", but rather the Ravens "losing the game".

This is classic Ravens mentality. They've been like that for 10 years. When they lose, it's because they were both robbed and failed to take advantage of Steelers mistakes. When the win...well you know they're a better team, right? Every tackle one of their idiot players is jawing like he just dunked on Shaq. I can't stand the Ravens. They're like that 2nd oldest sister who's uglier and talentless and has to take it out on the world.

GoSlash27
12-03-2012, 05:37 PM
I was about to say something unfortunate about Boldin, but I thought better of it. Wouldn't be fair to female dogs, who are very loyal and tenacious creatures...

SMR
12-03-2012, 06:48 PM
I was about to say something unfortunate about Boldin, but I thought better of it. Wouldn't be fair to female dogs, who are very loyal and tenacious creatures...

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

SteelGhost
12-03-2012, 10:43 PM
HarBoldin :ranger: