PDA

View Full Version : This is very frustrating and painful to watch

polamalubeast
12-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Last 3 drives in offense:3 and out,3 and out,3 and out

BlastFurnace
12-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Not really. I didn't expect a win today. This isn't a very good team and the offense is absolutely terrible.

Another 2nd half collapse of this team like the 2009 team will force Tomlin to make some very needed changes on this team.

zulater
12-02-2012, 04:42 PM
If Batch can't throw a 20 yard out or a 15 yard seam pass then they need to just get him out. And if they don't pull him, God forgive me, but I hope someone rolls up on his ankle and takes him out.

Hoying might be absolute shit. But we nedd to find that out, because the known quanity of the situation is that Charlie isn't good enough.

polamalubeast
12-02-2012, 04:49 PM
If Batch can't throw a 20 yard out or a 15 yard seam pass then they need to just get him out. And if they don't pull him, God forgive me, but I hope someone rolls up on his ankle and takes him out.

Hoying might be absolute shit. But we nedd to find that out, because the known quanity of the situation is that Charlie isn't good enough.

Batch is a 3rd QB for a reason....But the Steelers have no other option

zulater
12-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Batch is a 3rd QB for a reason....But the Steelers have no other option

Familiarity, that's the only reason he's got a job. He no longer posssesses NFL ability. I don't know that Hoying does. But how the hell can he be any worse?

Count Steeler
12-02-2012, 04:52 PM
It would help if the receivers would show up for crying out loud.

tube517
12-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Missing a wide open Wallace in the end zone is pitiful.

polamalubeast
12-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Familiarity, that's the only reason he's got a job. He no longer posssesses NFL ability. I don't know that Hoying does. But how the hell can he be any worse?

The patriots says yes

zulater
12-02-2012, 04:56 PM
The patriots says yes

Bullshit. You think there's a chance in hell that Charlie Batch hangs around as Brady's back up for two years?

- - - Updated - - -

The worst part is even if Ben comes back, what is he coming back to? It looks like Ike Taylor has a significant ankle injury, which to a corner is everything. Figure him to be out until the playoffs.

Or in our case next season.

SteelerEmpire
12-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Amazing how some of these guys are actually playing in the NFL... smh...

polamalubeast
12-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Bullshit. You think there's a chance in hell that Charlie Batch hangs around as Brady's back up for two years?

You thought that Leftwith was worse that Batch....But this was not the case and it may be the case also for Hoyer....He was unemployed for the first 10 week for a good reason ...

zulater
12-02-2012, 05:06 PM
You thought that Leftwith was worse that Batch....But this was not the case and it may be the case also for Hoyer....He was unemployed for the first 10 week for a good reason ...

So what? I'm not a fucking coach. And he just might be. Leftwich and Batch are both pathetic. Hoying probably is too. But at least let's find out first hand. I'll take the unknown quanity over the known when I know the known isn't good enough.

Psycho Ward 86
12-02-2012, 05:29 PM
1st off, wtf, i thought terrence cody was listed in the inactives but he just deflected a pass?

And 2nd, Sanders. For crying out loud. Just when I was starting to think you were a capable flex starter. Cant believe my eyes, fumbling while that wide open. Smh...

Edman
12-02-2012, 05:33 PM
The Steelers will beat themselves more than the Ravens (or anybody else) will. What a joke.

It's one thing to lose because the other team outplays you, it's another to bungle games away.

polamalubeast
12-02-2012, 05:55 PM
13 turnovers(7 INT,6 fumbles) in the last 3 games...this is a joke

ALLD
12-02-2012, 06:07 PM
My constipation has been relieved.

Dwinsgames
12-02-2012, 06:47 PM
those early posts sure look silly now don't they ?

knee jerk reaction almost always come back to bite you in the ass ....

believe me I am living proof LOL ( I learned my lesson )