PDA

View Full Version : Ravens falling apart?

LLT
07-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Ravens NT Terrence Cody doesn't pass conditioning test.

Ed Reed, Fabian Washington, Lardarius Webb to open camp on Ravens PUP list.

Sergio Kindle possibly out for year, due to head injury.

The NFL "experts" have all but named the Baltimore Ravens as the Kings of the AFC North. Before we have the official crowning ceremony, we might want to consider the off season that Baltimore is having.

The Ravens placed high hopes, (and recieved high draft grades), based on the remarkable value that they got in picking up Terrence Cody and Sergio Kindle. Now we find that both may not be on the team when they suit up for the Ravens first game.

An already suspect secondary was virtually ignored in the last draft and in free agency and now word come out of Baltimore that Ed Reed, Fabian Washington, Lardarius Webb will start the season on the PUP list, and there is no guarantee that Reed will ever play another down in the NFL.

Maybe its time for the Talking heads to reevaluate the odds of Baltimore leading the pack this year....but then again, as long as they underestimate the Steelers....I'm good.

fansince'76
07-27-2010, 12:07 PM
Ravens NT Terrence Cody doesn't pass conditioning test.

Wow - BIG surprise there. :sarcasm2:

I said it before the draft - lardass is probably going to eat himself out of the league. :pig:

HometownGal
07-27-2010, 12:21 PM
Holy Mother of God he's a fat slob. His moobs have moobs. :horror:

Dude probably has to punch-start his weenie to take a leak.

http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/terrence-cody-weigh-in.jpg

Killer
07-27-2010, 12:34 PM
try stealing my thread next time

parrots

LLT
07-27-2010, 12:45 PM

parrots

Not stealing a thread....

This post is about the combined problems the Ravens are having and how the so called experts might want to rethink their predictions.

Devilsdancefloor
07-27-2010, 01:00 PM

ugh that damn pic again! my eyes my eyes! we passed on cody for a reason... maybe they just dont ike guys who have moobs that have moobs :P

HometownGal
07-27-2010, 01:04 PM

parrots

:buttkick: ;)

It's really not a big deal Killer my sweet.

memphissteelergirl
07-27-2010, 01:05 PM

Ewww...trying to eat lunch here! :horror:

You'd think getting drafted into the pros would motivate this guy to step it up on the conditioning....looks like the only thing he's stepped up are his trips to the drive-thru at Mickey D's. :doh2:

SteelerEmpire
07-27-2010, 01:06 PM
The Ravens basically only have the ability to win games that in which they have a lead going into the 2nd half of the 4th qtr, if you noticed... Flacco is just not a comeback kid... and their the AFC favorites ?? Come on... really...

steel striker
07-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Yeah I know this is sour grapes but, our own qb could throw for 48 td's the so called experts still would not mention his name as one of the best qb's in the league.