PDA

View Full Version : You rank the Steelers wr's.

zulater
11-26-2012, 11:23 PM
Use whatever criteria is relevant to you. And don't get suckered into the Wallace is a 1, Brown is a 2, and Sanders is a 3, therefore that must be their order of importance. First off you don't call them a 1,2, and 3. It's should be the x (Wallace),y (Brown), and z (Sanders). And a y can be a more important cog in the machine than the x. As was the case with Hines Ward through much of his Steelers career. Same with Wes Welker in New England.

Now obviously it's hard to make the case for the z receiver being your best overall wr, but this isn't a scientific poll. This isn't meant as a measure of their accumulated stats. This is meant to be a measurement of what you feel their relative worth is now, and going foward.

In other words if you think Sanders could be a better x than Wallace if Wallace leaves don't hesitate to mark that as your choice.

Now of course that's not meant to influence anyone in that direction. I'm just saying vote what your eyes are telling you to.

zulater
11-26-2012, 11:30 PM
Oooh, can I get an edit on poll option 4 if there's any mods out there? I put Browns, instead of Brown. :doh:

fansince'76
11-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Oooh, can I get an edit on poll option 4 if there's any mods out there? I put Browns, instead of Brown. :doh:

Fixed. :thumbsup:

zulater
11-26-2012, 11:52 PM

Thanks! :hail:

- - - Updated - - -

Dang! I probably should have put a Wallace, Wallace, Wallace option for steeldawg!

:wink02:

steelreserve
11-27-2012, 12:24 AM

While you're at it, you might as well put in a Patriots suck and Tom Brady is gay option.

Wait, actually don't. This poll has some hope.

zulater
11-27-2012, 12:33 AM
While you're at it, you might as well put in a Patriots suck and Tom Brady is gay option.

Wait, actually don't. This poll has some hope.

Unless you're a big Mike Wallace fan, judging from the early poll results. :chuckle:

SteelerEmpire
11-27-2012, 07:58 AM
Right now, I pick Miller over all of them, right now.

steelpride12
11-27-2012, 08:10 AM
Easily Brown, Sanders, and Wallace. I still consider Wallace a deep threat only type of guy. I know he can be more of an over the middle speed type, but I still have not saw much of that the last few years. Sanders showed us on Sunday why he is the #2 guy. He came to play and can practically make any play and run any route on the field.

st33lersguy
11-27-2012, 08:30 AM
At this point, I would put Cotchery and Burress above Wallace the bum

Seven
11-27-2012, 11:12 AM
Brown is by far number one. After that it gets a little cloudy. We all know what Wallace is capable of, but right now Sanders is outplaying him. If I'm the team I let Wallace walk and go into next season with Brown, Sanders, Cotchery, Gilreath and Burress as the possible depth chart.

Moose
11-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Brown, Sanders and Wallace....although I hated typing Wallace but there were no other choice. But Miller HAS to be a go to guy ! Always good for catching the ball when needed.