PDA

View Full Version : special teams

polamalubeast
11-18-2012, 11:13 PM
When was the last time that the ST was among the best in the nfl

I watch the football since 2001, and the ST have very often been a weakness for the steelers

SteelerFanInStl
11-18-2012, 11:23 PM
Time to fire the STs coach AGAIN.

X-Terminator
11-18-2012, 11:44 PM
Time to fire the STs coach AGAIN.

Have you forgotten that they did exactly that, just days before the season started? Tomlin would have to fire himself, since he, along with Amos Jones, are responsible for the ST. I'm sure most of the fickle fan base would just love it if he did fire himself, though. I'm surprised there haven't been any "Fire Tomlin" calls by now. Guess I have to wait until tomorrow.

SteelerFanInStl
11-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Have you forgotten that they did exactly that, just days before the season started? Tomlin would have to fire himself, since he, along with Amos Jones, are responsible for the ST. I'm sure most of the fickle fan base would just love it if he did fire himself, though. I'm surprised there haven't been any "Fire Tomlin" calls by now. Guess I have to wait until tomorrow.

How could I possibly have forgotten??? That's why we're in this mess. The ST last year were decent. Not great, but decent and then Tomlin fires him right before the season starts and now the ST sucks again.

You're making quite a jump from talking about the ST sucking to people saying to fire Tomlin.

X-Terminator
11-18-2012, 11:52 PM
How could I possibly have forgotten??? That's why we're in this mess. The ST last year were decent. Not great, but decent and then Tomlin fires him right before the season starts and now the ST sucks again.

You're making quite a jump from talking about the ST sucking to people saying to fire Tomlin.

No, actually I'm not. You don't live in Pittsburgh, so you have no idea. I guarantee you that there will be numerous phone calls and emails to radio shows tomorrow calling for him to be fired, because he made a few questionable decisions tonight.

zulater
11-18-2012, 11:52 PM

That firing was so un Steeler like. I still suspect there was something outside the field of play involved there?