PDA

View Full Version : A Hard Road: After two injury-plagued seasons, Willie Colon finds this one 'a

stillers4me
11-18-2012, 08:11 AM
The previous time Willie Colon played against Baltimore, it was ugly. Painfully so. The Ravens sacked Ben Roethlisberger four times, intercepted three of his passes, recovered four Steelers fumbles and partied in Baltimore after a 35-7 stampede to start the 2011 season. • "It was a bad day," Colon recalled during a quiet moment this past week. "It was even worse the next morning when I heard the news."
• • • •
They should have delivered it to him in a rubber room, because after Colon missed the entire 2010 season with a torn Achilles tendon, he was told his 2011 season was over just as it began. He came out of that thrashing in Baltimore with a torn triceps muscle that would put him back on injured reserve.

"I was really devastated," Colon said. "I felt I was really coming along......................

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/a-hard-road-after-two-injury-plagued-seasons-willie-colon-finds-this-one-a-blessing-662633/#ixzz2CaELsgso