PDA

View Full Version : Ford Motor Co. set for 15% increase...

BnG_Hevn
07-26-2010, 11:37 AM
I saw on the news this morning that Ford is set for a 15% increase in sales which is the most of any auto-maker in US and from the only one that didn't take a handout/bailout.

I'd be willing to bet that even without the "perceived" quality issues of Toyota (I say perceived because the same perception hods true for many when it comes to American autos) that Ford would still be thriving.

They said they will be hiring for 1200 new positions. Even though they didn't take a handout, what are the odds on Obama laying claim to the success?

Vincent
07-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Capitalism is wrong and evil and Ford will burn in hell. B-b-b-b-booosch.

They acted stupidly.

Mach1
07-26-2010, 02:19 PM
what are the odds on Obama laying claim to the success?

He can try, but ain't gonna happen. If was because of the anointed one why is Chrysler and Government Motors not doing so well?

st33lersguy
07-27-2010, 03:37 PM
what are the odds on Obama laying claim to the success?

He won't do that he will just tax them to death

Mach1
08-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Obaaama is taking credit! He said without Goverment Motors or Chrysler that Ford would have gone under. :doh: What a f****** idiot. Gee...let's see, no competition = bankrupt. :doh:

Aren't ya glad now that GM is investing $500 Mil of bailout money in their plant in Mexico. That should save or create thousands of jobs here in the U.S.

BnG_Hevn
08-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Unreal. I had me a feel'in he'd pull this crap.

SteelerEmpire
08-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Hopefully the people buying these new cars are able to continue making the payments a year or two from now as all the major car makers are reporting profits. Since cars are the 2nd biggest ticket item a family usually purchases, therefore, anything "below" the price of a car most should be able to afford. In addition, there is a wide domino effect from car sales that benefit 1000's of support jobs of the car industry. This is good news for the recovery...