PDA

View Full Version : Encouraging trend

st33lersguy
11-04-2012, 10:42 PM
After surrendering scores in every 2nd half possession in the 1st 2 road games, the Steelers have not allowed a TD in the 2nd half of their past two road games nor a single 4th quarter point in those two games, and Polamalu didn't play in either of those games, and one of those games was against one of the elite NFL QBs and one of the elite NFL passing games. This team seems to be getting better and better and will be much more dangerous if Polamalu returns. Let's hope they keep it up

fansince'76
11-04-2012, 10:48 PM
I'm afraid that even if Polamalu returns, he'll play about a half before hobbling off the field again and then missing the next six games afterward...

XxKnightxX
11-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Mentally I got Polamalu as out for the season.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Psycho Ward 86
11-04-2012, 11:31 PM
well theres another encouraging trend for ya. Will Allen has been a big upgrade over Ryan Mundy during these last couple of games.

tube517
11-05-2012, 06:33 AM
well theres another encouraging trend for ya. Will Allen has been a big upgrade over Ryan Mundy during these last couple of games.

Agreed but I hope he stays healthy.

zulater
11-05-2012, 07:02 AM
http://0.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/75/64/2f664c8133ab9cc95000110b55cddf3b-the-most-eli-manning-face-ever.jpg

Eli making Eli face yesterday.

Sorry, wasn't worth making a thread over so I dumped it here. :chuckle:

Austin87
11-05-2012, 07:09 AM

Mundy has been getting too many chances and has come up short most of the time. Time to move on from him. I want to see what Golden can do.

Psycho Ward 86
11-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Mundy has been getting too many chances and has come up short most of the time. Time to move on from him. I want to see what Golden can do.

Allen hasn't just been holding sown the fort, he's been making some plays. why ruin a good thing. you don't have a clue what golden is capable of. or isnt, more likely.

Craic
11-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Allen hasn't just been holding sown the fort, he's been making some plays. why ruin a good thing. you don't have a clue what golden is capable of. or isnt, more likely.

More than some, I think. Heck, more and more, I'm starting to like this defense with Allen in it. I mean, I really do like Troy, but again, with his injuries, and the fact that the scheme with Troy playing is high risk/high reward, I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing now. Truthfully, I don't think Safety's a position we should draft high for this coming draft.

Psycho Ward 86
11-05-2012, 10:40 AM
More than some, I think. Heck, more and more, I'm starting to like this defense with Allen in it. I mean, I really do like Troy, but again, with his injuries, and the fact that the scheme with Troy playing is high risk/high reward, I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing now. Truthfully, I don't think Safety's a position we should draft high for this coming draft.

and then Allen goes down and its Mundy-time again! :lol:

Craic
11-05-2012, 11:10 AM
and then Allen goes down and its Mundy-time again! :lol:

Not really, seeing as we actually will have troy coming back. In all honestly, I'd be willing to have Troy start sharing snaps with Allen even when Troy's healthy. Anything that can extend Troy's career is a win in my book.