PDA

View Full Version : So.... How do you like the OL NOW BOOOOYEE !!!!

katmandu
11-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Starting to play up to their potential finally and establish themselves huh!!

They are FOR REAL NOW !!

Really proved themselves up against the Giants DL !!

Count Steeler
11-04-2012, 06:41 PM
And no injuries! Amazing what continuity and consistency can do. Doesn't hurt that there is a little bit of nasty sprinkled on top.

Seven
The only change I would still make is putting Gilbert back in over Adams. But as a whole this unit has been AWESOME lately!!!

stillers4me
This team is starting to come together...I'm excited about our offense in the next couple of years....the Big Ben Golden Years.

And I think our defense is finally learning to play without Troy.

Count Steeler
11-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Have to give it up for Adams. He is progressing quite well.

steeldawg
11-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Adams looks kinda sluggish out there but overall they looked pretty good

katmandu
11-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Adams looks kinda sluggish out there but overall they looked pretty goodShit! Look who the kid was up against today! He did a helluva good job + the experience he's gained in the last couple weeks as well! This kid is gonna be a star ! MARK MY WORDS.

- - - Updated - - -

Colon is just a freakin WILD ANIMAL out there! I love it cause it rubs off on the rest of the OL !

They're starting to get a REAL BAD attitude! I LOVE IT!

steeldawg
11-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Shit! Look who the kid was up against today! He did a helluva good job + the experience he's gained in the last couple weeks as well! This kid is gonna be a star ! MARK MY WORDS.

Yes but we were not putting him in alot of one on ones and when we did he got beat pretty bad, im not saying hes not progressing but im not ready to start him over gilbert

SteelerFanInStl
11-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Adams had a rough start but he stepped it up after that. This OL is doing a damn fine job.

Hindes204
11-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Adams needs some polishing, but he has the potential to be phenomenal. Give him a few more games to get used to the speed of the game and hes gonna be something special.