PDA

View Full Version : On the Steelers: NFL just finding out about Heath Miller

stillers4me
11-04-2012, 06:51 AM
At age 30, Heath Miller has become an overnight sensation. Not in Pittsburgh, of course, where he's been a fan favorite since his arrival in 2005, but everywhere else in the NFL. • Maybe it's because Todd Haley is from Upper St. Clair that he recognized Miller's talents from the outside and has helped put them to good use upon his arrival as the Steelers offensive coordinator.

Haley mentioned Miller at his first news conference as someone he looked forward to deploying in the passing game, and he's done just that. Miller has one fewer catch than Mike Wallace with 35, and has two more touchdown catches with six, which lead the Steelers and are one short of his career high.

"I just always thought he was a heck of a player," Haley said. "I said this week he might be one of the best football players I have ever been around, taking everything into account."............

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/on-the-steelers-nfl-just-finding-out-about-heath-miller-660578/#ixzz2BG2sRohW

steeldawg
11-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Ya i got almost laughed out of my fantasy football draft for saying i thought heath was among the top tight ends in the league. One guy said " ya maybe blocking TE's, but they rate them on all around game", whos laughing now mother F'ers. Go Heath!!!

Count Steeler
11-04-2012, 06:56 AM
HEATHHHHH!!! Sure is glad he is finally being recognized for the excellent player that he is. He has emerged as a team leader, not necessarily as a "rah-rah" kind of guy, but with gritty determination and reliability.

steeldawg
11-04-2012, 07:02 AM
HEATHHHHH!!! Sure is glad he is finally being recognized for the excellent player that he is. He has emerged as a team leader, not necessarily as a "rah-rah" kind of guy, but with gritty determination and reliability.

This guy catches everything hes ridiculous!!! Last game he dropped a pass he never drops and my living room went silent , you would of thougt someone died, everyone was in shock.

86WARD
11-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Lol...

Austin87
11-04-2012, 02:28 PM
HEATH!!!