PDA

View Full Version : question about streaming radio broadcasts

steelreserve
11-03-2012, 03:36 PM
So the Steelers-Giants game is the national game tomorrow, but (this being the Bay Area) is blacked out because it's opposite the Raiders game on the other channel. It's also the national game in Vegas, where my dad has a Slingbox set up at his other house. As luck would have it, the Slingbox is a little messed up and we've been able to stream the picture but no sound. So what I'm thinking of doing is streaming the picture through Slingbox and then get the sound from the local radio broadcast in Pittsburgh.

Does anyone know if it is possible to stream the radio portion online, or is it only broadcast over the air? I know that our local radio station lets you listen online to anything EXCEPT Raiders games, so I'm wondering if that's the case everywhere. It probably is, since they want you to pay for Sunday Ticket, but I figured I'd at least ask around.

bayz101
11-03-2012, 03:39 PM
There are radio broadcasts online.

http://www.steelers.com/news/radio-info.html

I also have stream links, and you can message me and i'll be happy to pass them on to you.

7willBheaven
11-03-2012, 03:54 PM
dve.com thats the official Steelers station and they broadcast call games!

steelreserve
11-03-2012, 07:52 PM
That's good to know - much better than the tight-fisted approach they take here. Hopefully I'll figure out how to get the audio working in the next 18 hours, but if not, good to know I can count on this!