PDA

View Full Version : Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday

stillers4me
11-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Linebacker LaMarr Woodley participated in today's practice and is likely to start in Sunday's road game against the New York Giants.
"It's looking good," Woodley said of the strained right hamstring that has nagged him this season. "We've got another day, maybe a half a day to prepare to go out there on Sunday. Looks like I'll give it a try."

"I felt good out there in practice, I ran pretty hard. It felt good." ..............

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/woodley-redman-clark-ready-to-go-for-steelers-on-sunday-660331/#ixzz2B6KhX4nh

86WARD
11-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Redman...ugh...

Texasteel
11-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Glad to see Woody and Clark back.

Bluecoat96
11-02-2012, 09:45 PM
. "We've got another day, maybe a half a day to prepare to go out there on Sunday. Looks like I'll give it a try."

To me, this quote really means, "I'm going to actually blow out my hammie about 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter because I rushed back."

Honestly, I'd rather see Woodley be as close to 100% as possible. I don't want to see a repeat of last year with Lamarr.

GBMelBlount
11-02-2012, 10:01 PM
To me, this quote really means, "I'm going to actually blow out my hammie about 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter because I rushed back."

Honestly, I'd rather see Woodley be as close to 100% as possible. I don't want to see a repeat of last year with Lamarr.

Agreed.

I also hope we can get the running game going with just Redman and Rainey. It could be the difference.