PDA

View Full Version : Ratbird rookie Kindle jacks up his mellon. wont report to camp.

tony hipchest
07-25-2010, 05:22 PM
appearantly fell down 2 flights of stairs at a house he was visiting in TX and is now in a hospital in stable condition. camp starts monday.

is it too much to think he was drunk at a frathouse?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/14961/afc-north-links-kindle-hospitalized

stillers4me
07-25-2010, 05:48 PM
What an idiot.

steelerdude15
07-25-2010, 05:58 PM
Well maybe next time he'll be more careful, but hopefully he'll be ok.

Psycho Ward 86
07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
A pro ATHLETE falling down TWO flights of stairs. Um, yeah...someone was under the influence.

tony hipchest
07-25-2010, 10:49 PM
A pro ATHLETE falling down TWO flights of stairs. Um, yeah...someone was under the influence.im not gonna jump to conclusions.

its also very likely that he was sober, and being a dick to someone at the top of the steps and just got punched or pushed down the stairs (like in the movies).

:noidea:

JonM229
07-25-2010, 11:15 PM
There goes our pass rush.
I do hope he's ok and not just because he plays for the Ravens (but mostly that)

Devilsdancefloor
07-25-2010, 11:22 PM
ouch well i hope he is ok.

tony hipchest
07-25-2010, 11:34 PM
There goes our pass rush.
I do hope he's ok and not just because he plays for the Ravens (but mostly that)

im sure he will be fine. just a few stitches and observation, but he wont be ready to start cracking helmets for a week or 2.

word is it was a rookie initiation prank where d. stallworth crouched down on all fours behind him and ray lewis gave him an innocent little shove. :noidea:

those silly ravens.

Shea
07-26-2010, 12:29 AM
He's lucky he wasn't seriously injured.

Hell, going down one flight of stairs can be catastrophic, but two? Damn!

Galax Steeler
07-26-2010, 03:32 AM
He is faking it he just didn't want to face the Steelers.

BnG_Hevn
07-26-2010, 11:25 AM
I can see 1 flight of stairs, but can't you stop yourself before the second flight? I mean, unless he was rendered unconscious or something, it seems like it would be pretty easy for someone in decent shape, much less and athlete, to stop themselves.

I've never personally fallen down steps so I wouldn't know, maybe i watch too many movies.

steeldevil
07-26-2010, 02:04 PM
He is faking it he just didn't want to face the Steelers.

I agree with this, he didnt want the first thing he told his coaches to be that he is afraid of the steelers... so he thought up this genius idea... :sofunny:

Killer
07-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Now reported he has a fractured skull, concussion. Brain swelling?

Out indefinitely. All of training camp. Can't even fly for a month.
He's jacked up alright.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/07/26/ravens-sergio-kindle-out-indefinitely-with-fractured-skull/

stillers4me
07-26-2010, 08:30 PM
A fractured skull. Sorta serious when you want to play football for a living.

NJarhead
07-26-2010, 08:37 PM
I can see 1 flight of stairs, but can't you stop yourself before the second flight? I mean, unless he was rendered unconscious or something, it seems like it would be pretty easy for someone in decent shape, much less and athlete, to stop themselves.

I've never personally fallen down steps so I wouldn't know, maybe i watch too many movies.

My thoughts exactly.

"Gus! Every year you burn down my back yard and your wife rips down my muthafuckin steps Gus."

Seriously, I hope the dude's okay.

"My Shoe!"

steelerdude15
07-27-2010, 12:50 AM
This has turned out a lot worse than we all thought... you know, even though I hate the Ravens, when it comes to someones health, that's more important and hopefully he'll recover and be able to play football again some day.

SirHulka
07-27-2010, 08:34 AM
A pro ATHLETE falling down TWO flights of stairs. Um, yeah...someone was under the influence.

Ya think?? He's had trouble in the past with DUI, and I believe another alcohol-related incident. You really have to stretch credibility to think that a pro athlete couldn't stop himself before he fell down TWO flights of stairs. And there was probably a 180 degree turn in the middle.

SteelMember
07-27-2010, 08:59 AM
appearantly fell down 2 flights of stairs at a house he was visiting in TX and is now in a hospital in stable condition. camp starts monday.

is it too much to think he was drunk at a frathouse?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/14961/afc-north-links-kindle-hospitalized

Saw this story on NFL Network last night, and they used the phrase "Allegedly fell down some stairs".

Somebody must not be sayin' sumpin. :noidea:

SteelMember
07-27-2010, 09:00 AM
My thoughts exactly.

"Gus! Every year you burn down my back yard and your wife rips down my muthafuckin steps Gus."

Seriously, I hope the dude's okay.

"My Shoe!"

:lol:

"Oh Lord, help me... I'm fallin' down the steps!"

Crow-Magnon
07-28-2010, 07:54 PM
I read a report today from his college coach that Kindle sufferes from narcolepsy.

As Ravens rookie linebacker Sergio Kindle continues to recover from a fractured skull that he suffered six days ago after supposedly falling down two flights of stairs, his former college coach reportedly said Wednesday that Kindle suffers from narcolepsy.

The Ravens have explained that Kindle fell when he turned the wrong way after waking up in the middle of the night at a friend's house.

True? I dunno. Just throwin' it out there.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/28/mack-brown-says-sergio-kindle-has-narcolepsy/

stillers4me
07-28-2010, 08:03 PM
I read a report today from his college coach that Kindle sufferes from narcolepsy.

True? I dunno. Just throwin' it out there.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/28/mack-brown-says-sergio-kindle-has-narcolepsy/

So theguy is in danger of just falling asleep at any given time, like while walking down steps or let's just throw a wild one out there.........in the middle of a football game....................!

fansince'76
07-28-2010, 08:05 PM
I hope he's OK. :pray:

The Duke
07-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Narcolepsy? now that's fucked up

Is it possible at all that he falls asleep during a game? I cause I would guess the effects would take place when you're more relaxed rather than in the heat of the battle of a football game

Anyway, hope he gets better

Psycho Ward 86
07-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Given past history, it still could've been alcohol, but yeah that epiphany changes things. Football is a horrible profession for someone with something like this.

BigNastyDefense
07-29-2010, 07:53 PM
I hope he recovers and then gets to play some football.

I don't think he'd fall asleep during a game. I think you have to be sorta relaxed to fall asleep. But if he did.....would it be bad if I rolled on the floor laughing?