PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs. Redskins presents a perfect storm

stillers4me
10-28-2012, 08:35 AM
Temperatures that hovered near 80 degrees two days ago are expected to plummet into the mid-40s. A chilling rain is forecast for most of the day. It might be the perfect setting for the arrival of Robert Griffin III.
After all, he has taken the National Football League by storm.

Opposing players can't stop him on the field and can't stop talking about him off the field. He is a freakish combination of speed and skill, intelligence and composure, a rare breed of quarterback who is more accurate than Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning and faster than Mike Wallace.

In an election year, he is the hottest topic in the nation's capital, a likeable, marketable commodity who seems almost too good to be true...........

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-vs-redskins-presents-a-perfect-storm-659521/#ixzz2AbI6Jf7W

Moose
10-28-2012, 09:25 AM
A llittle rain may force him into his using his legs/feet more. Ought to be interesting. I think it will be a good game. RG is good, no doubt, but it takes more than just 1 or 2 guys to make a team and I think we have alot more fire power, offense and defense. If no drastic turnovers ( Ben interceptions, Wallace fumbles/drops), I like our chances for a win. Go STEELER'S