PDA

View Full Version : Willie Colon shifted the momentum of the game.

Edman
10-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Before he mugged Burfict, the Steelers were utterly pathetic and getting pushed around by the Bengals.

After that, the Steelers completely took over the game. Woodley gets a pick and the team started rolling.

That is leadership.

katmandu
10-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Willie was making PANCAKES !!

Someone NEED to make a GIF of that play and post it up for us !

zulater
10-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Dalton turned the momentum of the game when the ball slipped out of his hands and into Woodley's.

BlastFurnace
10-21-2012, 11:28 PM
Gotta give False Start Willie credit tonight. He played really well.

Steelman
10-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Gotta agree, the man was flat out thuggin' tonight. He still doesn't pull very well, but he's got a vicious attitude, I'll give him that.

Craic
10-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Before he mugged Burfict, the Steelers were utterly pathetic and getting pushed around by the Bengals.

After that, the Steelers completely took over the game. Woodley gets a pick and the team started rolling.

That is leadership.

I think the game turned long before that. However, I do a agree with you that that might be the moment this team looks back on as the play that reminded the Steelers offensive line that they were truly, the Pittsburgh Steelers.

7willBheaven
10-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Gotta agree, the man was flat out thuggin' tonight. He still doesn't pull very well, but he's got a vicious attitude, I'll give him that.

I agree his pulling isnt there yet (dare I say not to the Kemo level? haha)...its still a work in progress...but it did what was needed and he got his guy and such.

BlastFurnace
10-21-2012, 11:44 PM
I agree his pulling isnt there yet (dare I say not to the Kemo level? haha)...its still a work in progress...but it did what was needed and he got his guy and such.

He certainly was taking care of Burfict a lot tonight that was springing Dwyer's runs.

steelerdude15
10-22-2012, 12:07 AM
Other than a few times tonight, the entire offensive line played well IMO. They blocked well for both passing and rushing. Of course Heath did help Adams out tonight a few times.

Devilsdancefloor
10-22-2012, 12:12 AM
Im just wondering if his false starts where due to his pulling and not used to it. He didnt playbacically for 2 years and then swithing to guard:noidea:, but the past 2 games he has had beast mode

Pristas
10-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Willie is a lot older than Burfict. Imagine the fear Willie must have seen in his eyes once he pancaked him and didn't stop. LOL!