PDA

View Full Version : Former Steelers Doctor Indicted For Prescribing Illegal Steroids

86WARD
10-20-2012, 06:53 AM
A former Pittsburgh Steelers doctor who left the team after investigators questioned his bulk purchase of anabolic steroids has been indicted for illegally prescribing the muscle-building aids and other drugs, the Associated Press reports. Federal authorities don't list the team or its players as having gotten the substances from Dr. Richard Rydze, who was charged in a 185-count indictment with conspiracy to illegally distribute steroids, human growth hormone and painkillers including oxycodone. The 62-year-old physician also is charged with health care fraud. Authorities said he falsely diagnosed more than 90 patients with pituitary dwarfism so they could receive human growth hormones and drugs meant to counteract the side-effects of steroid use. The FBI contends the patients were normal-sized adults who didn't need such substances.

The Redzone (http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription.aspx?EntryID=30006)

86WARD
10-20-2012, 06:53 AM
Lol...

ALLD
10-20-2012, 07:31 AM
They are making too a big deal out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XzFNLJIpUQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDN6R-CtZPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqBuFRhIbgs

86WARD
10-20-2012, 07:50 AM
Hank and Beetlejuice FTW!

Devilsdancefloor
10-20-2012, 09:00 AM
A former Pittsburgh Steelers doctor who left the team after investigators questioned his bulk purchase of anabolic steroids has been indicted for illegally prescribing the muscle-building aids and other drugs, the Associated Press reports. Federal authorities don't list the team or its players as having gotten the substances from Dr. Richard Rydze, who was charged in a 185-count indictment with conspiracy to illegally distribute steroids, human growth hormone and painkillers including oxycodone. The 62-year-old physician also is charged with health care fraud. Authorities said he falsely diagnosed more than 90 patients with pituitary dwarfism so they could receive human growth hormones and drugs meant to counteract the side-effects of steroid use. The FBI contends the patients were normal-sized adults who didn't need such substances.

The Redzone (http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription.aspx?EntryID=30006)

maybe they where tall midgets? Anyway this just gives the other jagoffs another thing to fire at us in trash talk

NCSteeler
10-20-2012, 10:58 AM
Majority of comments at PFT see it as pure proof of 20 years of cheating. LOL

X-Terminator
10-20-2012, 11:45 AM
Majority of comments at PFT see it as pure proof of 20 years of cheating. LOL

Didn't read the story at PFT because I'm boycotting it, but I'm not surprised at that because those nimrods can't get past the headline and actually read the story. Otherwise, they might have picked up on this little tidbit:

Federal authorities don't list the team or its players as having gotten the substances from Dr. Richard Rydze, who was charged in a 185-count indictment with conspiracy to illegally distribute steroids, human growth hormone and painkillers including oxycodone.

Further proof that the majority of fans - and a lot of people in general - are shit-stupid.

fansince'76
10-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Didn't read the story at PFT because I'm boycotting it, but I'm not surprised at that because those nimrods can't get past the headline and actually read the story. Otherwise, they might have picked up on this little tidbit:

Federal authorities don't list the team or its players as having gotten the substances from Dr. Richard Rydze, who was charged in a 185-count indictment with conspiracy to illegally distribute steroids, human growth hormone and painkillers including oxycodone.

Further proof that the majority of fans - and a lot of people in general - are shit-stupid.

DA STEALERS PAYED DA FEDS! :chuckle:

The Patriot
10-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Uh oh spaghettio's! :grin:

You'll be hearing about this for the next six years.

fansince'76
10-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Uh oh spaghettio's! :grin:

You'll be hearing about this for the next six years.

Wonder if Rydze is who Rodney Harrison got his from? :wink02: :chuckle:

ALLD
10-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Just think if there was no drug testing in sports. You could score 7 TDs by halftime before your heart explodes.

86WARD
10-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Even if the whole Steelers organization used steroids in the 70's, including the Rooneys and all of the front office and the season ticket holders and the bandwagon fans, it wouldn't matter...they were "legal" in the NFL then...lol.

Godfather
10-20-2012, 04:24 PM

They wouldn't even need to look at the article. Those substances are banned by the NFL and the players are tested.

X-Terminator
10-20-2012, 06:54 PM
They wouldn't even need to look at the article. Those substances are banned by the NFL and the players are tested.

Like that matters to that bunch of idiots?

steelerdude15
10-20-2012, 07:47 PM

Its just one more excuse fans have that hate the Steelers. These people will never give the Steelers credit for anything they've done.

86WARD
10-20-2012, 10:05 PM
good.