PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tomlin Says He Is Concerned About Troy Polamalu

polamalubeast
10-16-2012, 12:19 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/10/mike-tomlin-says-he-is-concerned-about-troy-polamalu/

Count Steeler
10-16-2012, 03:42 PM
"Tomlin was asked by host Adam Schein how concerned he was about the health of Polamalu. "You know, I am concerned, but more than anything, as I sit here today, I'm more concerned about the guys that are playing," said Tomlin. "We've deemed him out at this point for this week, so his status as I sit here is less of a concern - I'm more concerned about getting the guys that are going to replace him ready to play."

A little misleading headline, I would say.

steelerdude15
10-16-2012, 04:06 PM
A little misleading headline, I would say.

I was thinking the same thing.

Moose
10-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Shouldn't the guys who replace him been ALREADY getting prepared. I mean an injury can happen anytime to anyone in this sport and all position players should be ready...at all times !! Especially the way Troy has been staggered with this injury, the replacement player's should have been ready for WEEKS !!

Steelermania
10-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Shouldn't the guys who replace him been ALREADY getting prepared. I mean an injury can happen anytime to anyone in this sport and all position players should be ready...at all times !! Especially the way Troy has been staggered with this injury, the replacement player's should have been ready for WEEKS !!

He's talking about preparing them for the upcoming game. Every player gets prepared for the upcoming opponent every week.

steelers_switzerland
10-17-2012, 04:41 PM
troy said today that he isn't concerned at all