PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Ta'amu. CUT HIM NOW or GIVE THE GUY A SECOND CHANCE ?

katmandu
10-14-2012, 11:33 AM
POLL: Ta'amu

CUT HIM NOW

or

GIVE THE GUY A SECOND CHANCE ?

Place your Vote above. Before you make a snap decision, educate yourself on the situation at the thread below.

CLICK the Link Below.....

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/15033-Ta-amu-arrested-for-DUI-last-night

polamalubeast
10-14-2012, 11:34 AM
This is too early for cut him

katmandu
10-14-2012, 11:35 AM
This is too early for cut himThe decision will come very, very soon.

Let's let Steeler Nation let the Rooney's know how we feel about the situation.

zulater
10-14-2012, 11:51 AM
I wouldn't cut him. But I would certainly endorse a lengthy league suspension. And I can't vote unless the options are reworded. There's no "poor guy" about it. He's a knucklehead, and if he gets a second chance it's only because you don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

GBMelBlount
10-14-2012, 11:55 AM
One incident. No.

katmandu
10-14-2012, 11:56 AM
I wouldn't cut him. But I would certainly endorse a lengthy league suspension. And I can't vote unless the options are reworded. There's no "poor guy" about it. He's a knucklehead, and if he gets a second chance it's only because you don't cut off your nose to spite your face.You do know he had a total of (15) Charges filed on him right ? (5) of which are FELONIES ??

He didn't make a simple little "mistake". The dude showed his real colors to show he has NO character.

Yes, the timing could not be worse for the Steelers, but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do and THIS is one of those times unfortunately.

katmandu
10-14-2012, 11:56 AM
One incident. No.I would agree with you (and all the other's that take this position) BUT (and it is a very huge BUT!) he had (15) Criminal charges filed on him (5) which are FELONIES !!

To my count, that is (15) HUGE MISTAKES!

Not one little "oopsie "mistake !!

katmandu
10-14-2012, 12:04 PM
And I can't vote unless the options are reworded. Fixed. Go place your Vote.

zulater
10-14-2012, 12:05 PM
You do know he had a total of (15) Charges filed on him right ? (5) of which are FELONIES ??

He didn't make a simple little "mistake". The dude showed his real colors to show he has NO character.

Yes, the timing could not be worse for the Steelers, but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do and THIS is one of those times unfortunately.

What the Steelers decide to do I'm fine with. Admittedly it doesn't look good, but maybe the guy had some sort of psychotic episode triggered by God only knows what? :noidea:

All I'm saying is maybe there's some relevant facts that will come out that will make this look a little less egrecious or at least put Ta'amu in a more sympathetic light?Obviously it's real bad, but maybe it's not an unpardonable sin if he makes the proper restitution?

Again though, I'll wait and see how the Steelers handle it and support whatever they decide to do.

steelreserve
10-14-2012, 01:23 PM
I don't think there's any rush to do anything, since the guy isn't really an active part of the team yet. So in that respect, they have the option to continue to keep him in the background and see how the whole thing plays out. Maybe "suspend" him or put him on the inactive list for the rest of the season like the Bucs did with Keyshawn Johnson that one time. Either one wouldn't make any practical difference, as he's not playing and I don't think has even been on the active gameday roster this season.

X-Terminator
10-14-2012, 01:38 PM
I guess they saved all of the crap for the regular season rather than the off-season...

I say cut him. Active or not, that's something that can't be forgiven IMO. He could have killed multiple people with his idiotic and careless actions.

GBMelBlount
10-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Does Ta'amu have any history of this type of behavior in the past?

Has he been a problem in practices or in the locker room?

It just seems like a bit of an overreaction to cut him imo.

If they do, fine, I would imagine they know a little more than we as armchair judges, juries and executioners do...

vindrow
10-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Unfortunatly, he will be going to jail.....even if they plea bargain this they will not plea bargain five felony counts down to no jail time.

Moose
10-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Cya'. Not in college anymore. Time to take responsibility for your actions.

Hindes204
10-14-2012, 01:58 PM
He's gone. He is facing a decent amount of jail time. This was not just a simple DUI, this was a DUI PLUS a multitude of other dumbass decisions. I say get rid of him.

ALLD
10-14-2012, 02:01 PM
There is no cure for stupid.

vader29
10-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Cut him now.

WPXI-TV obtained the criminal complaint, which indicates Ta'amu drove a car on the wrong side of the street and blew through red lights. When police tried to pull him over, Ta'amu reportedly drove his car at them. The police considered shooting but did not because the large number of pedestrians and motorists around.

Ta'amu hit five different vehicles as he tried to get away from police, according to the report. One woman in one of those cars was injured.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000079989/article/steelers-alameda-taamu-charged-with-felony-dui?module=HP11_headline_stack

Chidi29
10-14-2012, 02:33 PM
It's hard to say. Clearly, situation looks about as ugly as it gets. But it would come down to talking to him, the way we did Mike Adams to make a decision like that. Is he sincerely apologetic for what happened? What else is going on that we don't know about (as zu alluded to)?

ALLD
10-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Too much of a distraction for the venerable Pittsburgh Steelers. If he is not cut right away, he will be. He may never step on an NFL field again.

Borski
10-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Cut him! What the Hell, 5 felonies?! This wasn't just a DUI which is bad enough. He was in a police chase tried to run over cops (The police considered shooting but did not because the large number of pedestrians and motorists around. (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000079989/article/steelers-alameda-taamu-charged-with-felony-dui?module=HP11_headline_stack)) no excuse. he can try and have his 2nd chance on another team after his jail time is up.

HollywoodSteel
10-14-2012, 03:08 PM
Have we ever had a draft class like this? Three of the top four picks going down to injuries or off field issues? This is nuts.

steelreserve
10-14-2012, 03:13 PM
By the way, I was just looking this up ... do you have any idea how much it takes to get a 350-pound man to a .19 blood alcohol level? All the charts stop at 240 pounds, and the highest calculator (http://www.timpowers.com/bac_calculator.php) I found goes up to 300. But basically, it's unreal the amount he would have needed to drink. For a 300-pound man, it says 9 drinks (the most they compute for) over a 4-hour period would be about a 0.06. If you drank them all at once, it would still only be 0.10. And that's for a 300-pound guy, not 350.

So I take it back - cut this asshole now. He must have had 20+ drinks before getting behind the wheel. That's so incredibly stupid it defies reason.

zulater
10-14-2012, 03:38 PM
I would imagine his release is imminent.

katmandu
10-14-2012, 03:58 PM
By the way, I was just looking this up ... do you have any idea how much it takes to get a 350-pound man to a .19 blood alcohol level? All the charts stop at 240 pounds, and the highest calculator (http://www.timpowers.com/bac_calculator.php) I found goes up to 300. But basically, it's unreal the amount he would have needed to drink. For a 300-pound man, it says 9 drinks (the most they compute for) over a 4-hour period would be about a 0.06. If you drank them all at once, it would still only be 0.10. And that's for a 300-pound guy, not 350.

So I take it back - cut this asshole now. He must have had 20+ drinks before getting behind the wheel. That's so incredibly stupid it defies reason.That being said.... How many of you were young and stupid (some still are) that get to this level of inebriation and acted out like he did ? I'll bet not too many of us!

What percentage of people who obtain this level of inebriation act like this ?? I bet it's an extremely small percentage!

That also said... This leads one to believe....

1) He had an underlying Medical and/or Mental condition that justifies this behavior.

OR

2) He's simply a total fukking idiot that has absolutely ZERO character.

I'll just say....I glad that no one got hurt or KILLED in this insane incident!

Devilsdancefloor
10-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Wes saunder welcome back to the team! this is all i can think about this guys is gone he will spend time in jail judges do not take kindly to anyone who tries to run over cops

katmandu
10-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Just curious here...

For those of you that voted "Give him a Second Chance" would vote that way if he KILLED one of your family members ? What would you Vote be then ?

Only God knows who ever came close to being KILLED by Ta'amu last night!

How many people literally came within inches of having their lives taken from them ??

......I would LOVE to see some video of the incident!

zulater
10-14-2012, 04:08 PM
That being said.... How many of you were young and stupid (some still are) that get to this level of inebriation and acted out like he did ? I'll bet not too many of us!

What percentage of people who obtain this level of inebriation act like this ?? I bet it's an extremely small percentage!

1) He had an underlying Medical and/or Mental condition that justifies this behavior.

OR

At this point I would say that's about his only hope of avoiding a lengthy jail term. The more I see about this the worse it looks for Alameda. I'm not an expert, but even as a first time offender I would have to believe you're looking at a minimum of 24 months of actual jail time for this. I know it's a different state, but if Burress gets a year for shooting himself in the leg, how can this not get you 2-5 years?

zulater
10-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Just curious here...

For those of you that voted "Give him a Second Chance" would vote that way if he KILLED one of your family members ? What would you Vote be then ?

Only God knows who ever came close to being KILLED by Ta'amu last night!

How many people literally came within inches of having their lives taken from them ??

......I would LOVE to see some video of the incident!

I waited to vote until more information came available.And as things came more into focus I voted to cut him in the end.

I think that most people that voted to give him a second chance probably wanted to see if there were any extenuating circumstances that would put things in a more favorable light.

That said I think you're being entirely too judgemental of other posters opinions. This thing came out of left field and took us all by surprise. No one wants to believe the worst until the evidence is lined up in a way that you have no choice but to believe it.

katmandu
10-14-2012, 04:45 PM
I waited to vote until more information came available.And as things came more into focus I voted to cut him in the end.

I think that most people that voted to give him a second chance probably wanted to see if there were any extenuating circumstances that would put things in a more favorable light.

That said I think you're being entirely too judgemental of other posters opinions. This thing came out of left field and took us all by surprise. No one wants to believe the worst until the evidence is lined up in a way that you have no choice but to believe it.True. But the odds are very much against him.

Most people that do stupid sh*t like this have pre-existing conditions and/or a previous violent criminal history. I very seriously doubt Colbert and Company would have taken a chance on this kid if he had this type of backround.

If I'm not mistaken, NFL prospects are administered the MMPI BEFORE being Drafted or picked up into the NFL.

BTW, the MMPI is the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory is a psychological test that assesses personality traits and psychopathology.

7willBheaven
10-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Does Ta'amu have any history of this type of behavior in the past?

Has he been a problem in practices or in the locker room?

It just seems like a bit of an overreaction to cut him imo.

If they do, fine, I would imagine they know a little more than we as armchair judges, juries and executioners do...

I was just going to post the same thing about his history and locker room/etc stuff.

7willBheaven
10-14-2012, 04:49 PM
It's hard to say. Clearly, situation looks about as ugly as it gets. But it would come down to talking to him, the way we did Mike Adams to make a decision like that. Is he sincerely apologetic for what happened? What else is going on that we don't know about (as zu alluded to)?

Agreed

katmandu
10-14-2012, 04:56 PM

Steeldude
10-14-2012, 05:01 PM

Talk to him? How was Adams' situation the same as this moron's? The guy is unstable.

zulater
10-14-2012, 05:54 PM
True. But the odds are very much against him.

Most people that do stupid sh*t like this have pre-existing conditions and/or a previous violent criminal history. I very seriously doubt Colbert and Company would have taken a chance on this kid if he had this type of backround.

If I'm not mistaken, NFL prospects are administered the MMPI BEFORE being Drafted or picked up into the NFL.

BTW, the MMPI is the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory is a psychological test that assesses personality traits and psychopathology.

Who knows, maybe he caught his best friend screwing his girlfriend and went totally off the deep end? I know that sounds far fetched, but the point is a normally rationale person can melt down if they're completely overwhelmed with something. Aka a nervous breakdown.

Either way I don't think the Steelers will have much choice but to part ways with him. But I still wouldn't be surprised if there was something that set him off, and that he's not normally this much a whacko.

steelreserve
10-14-2012, 06:21 PM
For all the people saying this has to be some psychological issue, or you don't do this without some kind of deep-seated character problem that predisposes you to it: Remember that this is a 22-year-old kid we're talking about. It's entirely possible that he doesn't have much experience with alcohol and has shitty judgment with it. He's also been in the NFL for all of 3 months, and rich for all of 3 months, and it's entirely possible he let that go to his head, feeling invincible and not giving a fuck, etc.

Make no mistake: That's no excuse for his behavior; he's probably going to get locked up and deservedly so. Just saying there are all kinds of possible reasons for his poor judgment. None of which make it any less serious. I'm glad no one was killed.

Chidi29
10-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Talk to him? How was Adams' situation the same as this moron's? The guy is unstable.

We have no idea what this guy is like. You wouldn't want your worst incident (granted, I'm sure it's not as severe as this) to be the only thing people considered when talking about what kind of person you are.

What Ta'amu did is objectively terrible and I'm not defending it. And the question could easily become a moot point anyway if the legal system puts him in jail for an extended period of time. But let's not jump to all kind of conclusions just yet. Rash decisions usually aren't the answer.

Hindes204
10-14-2012, 06:50 PM
That being said.... How many of you were young and stupid (some still are) that get to this level of inebriation and acted out like he did ? I'll bet not too many of us!

OR

You would be surprised by the actual statistical evidence concerning people who drink and drive. I don't think it has to be either one of those things you mentioned above. Intelligent people with no underlying medical/mental issues get behind the wheel after drinking all the time. As far as what transpired during the arrest, I'm sure he was just a scared, drunk, 22 year old kid, that didn't want to get caught. I am in no way condoning what he did and think he should be punished accordingly. However, calling him a fucking idiot with mental or medical issues is taking things a bit far

st33lersguy
10-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Give the guy a second chance. We all make mistakes. Smokey Holmes was not cut after his first arrest in his first season

katmandu
10-14-2012, 08:40 PM
You would be surprised by the actual statistical evidence concerning people who drink and drive.I'm well aware of the issue. I used to be a State Trooper.

My point is of that total number of people that do drink and drive, there is a very small percentage that actually escalate to the level of violence displayed in this incident.

GBMelBlount
10-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Give the guy a second chance. We all make mistakes. Smokey Holmes was not cut after his first arrest in his first season

Good point, maybe Adams should have a talk with Ta'amu about more gentle alternatives to getting plastered...

katmandu
10-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Good point, maybe Adams should have a talk with Ta'amu about more gentle alternatives to getting plastered...Perhaps he should try yoga !

GBMelBlount
10-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Perhaps he should try yoga !

That too! lol.:smokin:

Borski
10-14-2012, 10:50 PM
From Twitter:

Big Bob@FSBigBob 14 Oct 12
Ta'amu hit 4 parked cars, 3 officers had to dive out of the way of the way of his car 961kiss.com/pages/freaksho…

Jonathan Cohen@jrc5053
@FSBigBob like my car. pic.twitter.com/nbTqkS3D

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5LaVOHCQAAn5R9.jpg

GBMelBlount
10-15-2012, 04:25 AM
It's a shame that the only time our defensive linemen make this type of imact is drunk and behind the wheel of a car.

From Twitter:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5LaVOHCQAAn5R9.jpg

Steeldude
10-15-2012, 05:25 AM
It's a shame that the only time our defensive linemen make this type of imact is drunk and behind the wheel of a car.

Doesn't he know he is only supposed hold the lineman...I mean car, not attempt to go through it :thumbsup:

suitanim
10-15-2012, 05:38 AM
Sweed got 4,976 chances, all for not. Apples and oranges, but just saying...

This guys going to do some time. His football career is over for now...right now you just have to hope that he turns out okay as a human being.

Pristas
10-15-2012, 08:25 AM
Another view from a guy who has been to the bars:

Guy comes from a small country of people, father is a Pastor. Worked his butt off in college, gets picked by the Steelers. Doesn't get playing time. He is not living up to his draft potential. Coaches probably ride his ass daily. Feeling sorry for himself he goes out to the bar. Bar flies, upon realizing who he is, begin to encourage his drinking. People buy him drinks. He buys some for them. He acts and stays totally sober because of his size. Because of this, people now try to get him drunk. After consuming 2 or 3, 5ths worth of liquor the bar closes. It's 2:20 am and he can't remember where he parked. Walks around, finds his car and that's when the alcohol really settles in. He is wasted. Starts car, drives horribly. Sees cops and realizes things are going from bad to worse and what it could mean for his career. He runs. He's busted.

Now, there are two ways the Rooneys could look at this. 1. Cut him and he goes to jail then back to his home island, and potential wasted. 2. Wait until he gets out of jail and see if he can amend his ways. I say option 2, because he will not play for the the Steelers in 2012 as he will be in jail, lost likely. A stint in jail with good behavior and a lot of reps in the jail gym, might be the tonic this guy needs to go from Bruce Banner to the Hulk. Rooneys may realize all of this and will probably talk to him before making a decision. Rooneys deal with the man, not the situation. Big Ben, Santonio, Ward cases in point.

Nadroj 20
10-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Maybe he does deserve a second chance, but I don't think it will be given by the Steelers.

I see no benefit in keeping a guy who did what he did, hasn't seen the field yet this season, and is up in the air on what kind of player he will be.

vader29
10-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Interesting point made by Ed Bouchette on twitter:

#Steelers have a history of dealing with players such as Alameda Ta'amu. What might they do now?

Ernie Holmes was arrested on the Ohio Turnpike after shooting at a police helicopter. That happened in the spring of 1973. The Steelers stuck with him and Fats returned to help them win Super Bowls after the 1974 and 1975 season as part of the Steel Curtain. So don't think the Steelers will simply cut Ta'amu over this incident. These are serious charges and times have changed, but the Steelers are not ones to rush to judgment and they have a history to prove it.

Pristas
10-15-2012, 12:06 PM

#Steelers have a history of dealing with players such as Alameda Ta'amu. What might they do now?

Ernie Holmes was arrested on the Ohio Turnpike after shooting at a police helicopter. That happened in the spring of 1973. The Steelers stuck with him and Fats returned to help them win Super Bowls after the 1974 and 1975 season as part of the Steel Curtain. So don't think the Steelers will simply cut Ta'amu over this incident. These are serious charges and times have changed, but the Steelers are not ones to rush to judgment and they have a history to prove it.

Seriously! Drunk driving or shooting at a Police helicopter. I'd say the latter is far worse and was dealt with.

Mamaduck43
10-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Per NFL Draft Scout http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=84570&draftyear=2012&genpos=DT He reported to training camp overweight and outta shape.... Not a good way to make a first impression - - probably on his way out....

SteelerFanInStl
10-15-2012, 12:57 PM

I'm guessing that there's quite a few here who don't even know who Ernie Holmes is.

Psycho Ward 86
10-15-2012, 03:35 PM
to all of you saying cut him now, what do you see at the nose tackle position that is so promising? Hampton has rapidly declined, is horribly injury prone and coming off his 3rd acl surgery and close to retirement. He's as good as gone and that just leaves Mclendon. What do you see thats so promising in the D-line or D-line prospects if Mclendon goes down?

Count Steeler
10-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Simply have to wait to get all the facts, which I'm sure the Steelers are looking after right now. Then they will make the right decision for the organization.

My personal opinion for the facts at hand, the guy used very poor judgment, may have driven drunk before and got away with it, now he got caught and overreacted. Fortunately no one was killed, but this guy needs help, whether he remains a Steeler or not.

suitanim
10-15-2012, 04:15 PM
to all of you saying cut him now, what do you see at the nose tackle position that is so promising? Hampton has rapidly declined, is horribly injury prone and coming off his 3rd acl surgery and close to retirement. He's as good as gone and that just leaves Mclendon. What do you see thats so promising in the D-line or D-line prospects if Mclendon goes down?

I'm NOT saying cut him, I'm saying wait until he gets out of the slammer...cause he's almost certainly doing time.

In the meantime, maybe OSU's Johnathan Hankins comes out early? 6'3" 330 and can MOVE.

steelreserve
10-15-2012, 04:24 PM

I don't think most people arguing to cut him are very concerned about the team's depth at nose tackle as a deciding factor. More like, whether he crossed the line into something so bad that you would cut any player at any position for it, regardless of how good they are. I understand where you're coming from, but personally I think the situation trumps football needs.

For what it's worth, we may be thin at nose tackle, but Ta'amu hasn't really done anything to show he's anywhere near ready. Add a likely jail sentence, and we can be pretty sure he's not going to contribute anything football-wise for a long time. I don't think it's a stretch to say he won't see the field at all AT LEAST this year and next year, and if that's the case, what do we gain by keeping him? There's no point in hanging on to a guy who isn't going to even be able to play for two years. You're better off moving on and finding someone else, or you'll be waiting around forever.

Psycho Ward 86
10-15-2012, 04:29 PM
^you wouldnt be saying that if we were horribly weak at the nose tackle position and Ta'amu was playing the Pittsburgh's next reckoning. And suit, that wasnt directed to you at all, and i like Hankins too, but a lot of teams are going to like him too.

steelreserve
10-15-2012, 05:03 PM
^you wouldnt be saying that if we were horribly weak at the nose tackle position and Ta'amu was playing the Pittsburgh's next reckoning. And suit, that wasnt directed to you at all, and i like Hankins too, but a lot of teams are going to like him too.

Who knows. The fact is, he isn't playing well (or playing at all), and we can't expect anything from him due to that and jail. So there isn't really a football reason to keep him. Maybe if it's not a long jail sentence, do like suit says and see what happens when he gets out, but that's still a longshot IMO, and too far out into the future to count on anything.

Moose
10-15-2012, 05:26 PM

Are you Fkin kidding me ?! This moron could have killed people.....man, woman, or child ! Wiped out a father, mother or child. And you are concerned about a sports position ? Who the f#ck cares about the nose tackle position with this moronic bafoon. I voted to send the idiot packing, before he really blemishes the team's name. Thank God he's not real well known yet as a Steeler. Man, take a step back and check the priorities. My opinion.

katmandu
10-15-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm guessing that there's quite a few here who don't even know who Ernie Holmes is.Arrowhead !!!

jb500ex
10-15-2012, 08:09 PM
wait is this the cincy bengals board? because there might be a reason he did what he did are you guys morons. i dont care what excuse his girlfriend could have banged the entire team in front of him that is not a excuse to do what he did. yes people can make mistakes and guess what in the real world you have to pay for your mistakes. its sickening the people that are enabling him. none of you can ever say a word about ray ray, the bengals or any other team or player again because we would be no better if we kept him

X-Terminator
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
wait is this the cincy bengals board? because there might be a reason he did what he did are you guys morons. i dont care what excuse his girlfriend could have banged the entire team in front of him that is not a excuse to do what he did. yes people can make mistakes and guess what in the real world you have to pay for your mistakes. its sickening the people that are enabling him. none of you can ever say a word about ray ray, the bengals or any other team or player again because we would be no better if we kept him

First of all, the majority voted to send him packing.

Second of all, this is not the way to "introduce" yourself to our board. Calling people "morons" is not accepted here.

HollywoodSteel
10-16-2012, 06:27 PM
First of all, the majority voted to send him packing.

Second of all, this is not the way to "introduce" yourself to our board. Calling people "morons" is not accepted here.

I can accept being called names, it's the Yahoo-comment-thread lack of punctuation that bothers me. Is that second sentence a question? And shouldn't it either be broken into two sentences, or at least maybe throw in a comma or something? Sheesh. A board's got to have its standards.

HollywoodSteel
10-16-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm guessing that there's quite a few here who don't even know who Ernie Holmes is.

Wasn't he the heavy weight champ before Tyson? Or maybe I'm thinking of his brother, Mobile Holmes.

tube517
10-16-2012, 06:53 PM

(This is in response to Douchette's tweet not SteelerFaninSTL's post)

Problem is, Ernie was a bad ass who was starting and making an impact. This kid isn't even dressing on game days. Granted, Ernie did some stupid shit. Whatever, the Rooneys decide, they usually ending up making the right choice in these cases: Bam Morris, Sandoobio, Marvel Smith, Ben etc

Psycho Ward 86
10-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Are you Fkin kidding me ?! This moron could have killed people.....man, woman, or child ! Wiped out a father, mother or child. And you are concerned about a sports position ? Who the f#ck cares about the nose tackle position with this moronic bafoon. I voted to send the idiot packing, before he really blemishes the team's name. Thank God he's not real well known yet as a Steeler. Man, take a step back and check the priorities. My opinion.

if you bothered to read my 2nd post you would see that i understand well that people create a double standard for players of exceptional talent and dont give that standard to those who dont seem as promising. im the 1st one here to call them out. LOL