PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin post game

HollywoodSteel
10-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Is it just me or does Tomlin sound like he's about to cry? Good. He deserves to cry along with the rest of us. I'm getting a little tired of his warrantless swagger when I can't recall ever seeing him out-coach anyone.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/0ap2000000078792/Steelers-postgame-press-conference?campaign=Twitter_PIT

Edman
10-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Tomlin's a Defensive Coach, maybe he should take Defensive responsibilites from Lebeau. The Old man has no grasp of the league anymore.

Moose
10-12-2012, 06:13 AM
He didn't need to say anything after this game. Stats speak for themselves and all of us that witnessed this bafoon activity could planly see why we had the results we had. Coaching was pathetic, all the player's ( except for Ben and Heath ) had NO idea what they were doing. It was clear early on that the middle of the field was WIDE OPEN for any plays. Troy would have had a field day with interceptions. The damn CB's couldn't cover a baby with a blanket. They were getting wiffed on every play. 3rd and 7's for Tenn. was picking up 15yrds with no problems. There was no preparation for this game. No excuse. I'm really sick of games like Oakland and now Tenn., and then have Coach Tomlin come out and feed us a line of shit on the crap we witnessed for the past 60 minutes !! Apparently he wasn't as pissed and embarrased as I was because I couldn't talk to anyone, and didn't want to see anyone after the game !!

X-Terminator
10-12-2012, 01:45 PM
He didn't need to say anything after this game. Stats speak for themselves and all of us that witnessed this bafoon activity could planly see why we had the results we had. Coaching was pathetic, all the player's ( except for Ben and Heath ) had NO idea what they were doing. It was clear early on that the middle of the field was WIDE OPEN for any plays. Troy would have had a field day with interceptions. The damn CB's couldn't cover a baby with a blanket. They were getting wiffed on every play. 3rd and 7's for Tenn. was picking up 15yrds with no problems. There was no preparation for this game. No excuse. I'm really sick of games like Oakland and now Tenn., and then have Coach Tomlin come out and feed us a line of shit on the crap we witnessed for the past 60 minutes !! Apparently he wasn't as pissed and embarrased as I was because I couldn't talk to anyone, and didn't want to see anyone after the game !!

That's because he's a professional coach in the NFL, and you aren't. Sorry, but all of this stuff about Tomlin not showing any emotion or getting upset is completely overblown. I've seen him get upset on the sidelines PLENTY of times, but because he doesn't spit in players' faces like Cowher did, somehow he's "soft." It's complete bullshit. Now, you can question whether or not he has the team prepared when they play on the road, because that is a valid question, but no one should ever question his intensity.