PDA

View Full Version : It's the Pittsburgh Steelers Road Sideshow!

Edman
10-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Coming to an away stadium near you!

Marvel at Botched snaps, Defensive Breakdowns, Penalties, Blocked punts, Untimely Turnovers. It's sure to leave you rolling over laughing and Steeler fans cringing in pain! Headed by the comedy genius Mike Tomlin! These juggling, bumbling black helmets will make any team victorious! You don't need to win, because this Steel City team certainly isn't trying to!

See it live! See it now! You don't wanna miss it! (Unless you're a Steelers fan.)

Edman
10-11-2012, 10:47 PM
0-fer-3 on the Road this season. With Cincy coming right up. Lovely. This team isn't good. Not at all.

The Sideshow goes on, right off a cliff.

salamander
10-11-2012, 10:52 PM
I concur lol

Carolina Steelers
10-11-2012, 10:55 PM
I can stomach Broncos loss, but Raiders and now the Titans WOW pathetic

suitanim
10-12-2012, 08:19 AM
I THINK we will beat Cleveland in Cleveland. But it'll be ugly.

43Hitman
10-12-2012, 08:30 AM
I THINK we will beat Cleveland in Cleveland. But it'll be ugly.

ya, like a 12-10 ball game. This board will meltdown again, just like tonight. lol

43Hitman
10-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Speaking of meltdown, anyone know whats up with SF? I havent been able to log on over there since last night sometime, I keep getting database errors.

suitanim
10-12-2012, 08:32 AM
ya, like a 12-10 ball game. This board will meltdown again, just like tonight. lol

Actually, after we lose in Cincy next week and drop to 2-4, a lot of people will abandon the team and stop posting about it...

43Hitman
10-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Actually, after we lose in Cincy next week and drop to 2-4, a lot of people will abandon the team and stop posting about it...

Maybe this is the year for the fan purge? We could probably use it.

Moose
10-12-2012, 08:38 AM
LOL ! Pretty dead on !

suitanim
10-12-2012, 10:22 AM

Empty the bandwagon? Maybe...maybe...

salamander
10-12-2012, 11:26 AM
I'll be sticking around. It could be worse, we could be Cleveland fans. :chuckle:

GodfatherofSoul
10-12-2012, 11:42 AM
The bandwagoneers I'm sure fled to the glitzier teams back in the year of Goodell's Uber-Offense, 2011.

BlastFurnace
10-12-2012, 04:22 PM
I'll be sticking around. It could be worse, we could be Cleveland fans. :chuckle:

With the way this team drafts and fails to develop and/or play their younger players....don't be so sure that we Steelers fans won't be sitting right next to them.

salamander
10-12-2012, 04:35 PM
With the way this team drafts and fails to develop and/or play their younger players....don't be so sure that we Steelers fans won't be sitting right next to them.

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Dino 6 Rings
10-12-2012, 04:42 PM
I've been avoiding the boards for various reasons lately...but after watching last night...I felt compelled to come on and see the talk.

yep, pretty gross so far this year. If Wallace isn't dropping a pass, the RB is running to the wrong hole, or the Defense is out of position or just confused, or the other team just seems to make a play at the worst possible moment. From that stupid slant pass for 70 yards in denver by Manning to that god awful McFadden run, to the punt block last night, it just seems like the team is Snake Bit at this point.

I'm still holding out hope for 11 wins, somehow, only because no one else in the NFL is really blowing my doors off as I watch them, I mean Houston? really? Atlanta? Really? vikings? Bears? Niners? Patriots? I'm not ready to concede we are one of the worst teams in the leages and that any of those teams are head and shoulders better up and down the roster. Just seems like we are Snake Bitten.

Watching last night's game, afterwards, the feeling I had was exactly as if, some complete stranger walked into my house...kicked my dog, and then...walked out without saying a word. I just looked around and said "what the fck just happened?"

suitanim
10-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Niners are blowing the doors off the NFL. Houston not far behind them....

86WARD
10-13-2012, 03:57 PM
Falcons > Niners at this point.

suitanim
10-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Niners defense is the best in the NFL. I give the edge to D over O...see: Last years Super Bowl.

X-Terminator
10-13-2012, 04:22 PM

I highly doubt that. You fail to realize who owns the team. Do you honestly think the Rooney family would allow that to happen, especially with the way Art II is running the team so far?

steelerdude15
10-13-2012, 08:21 PM
If all the bandwagon jumpers want to leave, that is fine with me. You stick with the team through thick and thin no matter what happens. Enough of the damn panic.

43Hitman
10-14-2012, 06:47 AM
If all the bandwagon jumpers want to leave, that is fine with me. You stick with the team through thick and thin no matter what happens. Enough of the damn panic.

I'm hoping that the bandwagoners jump ship. I've been a fan since 79, no sense in giving up now.

Count Steeler
10-14-2012, 07:35 AM
Giving up? Steelers 4 Life. I can't imagine NOT pulling for the Steelers, painful as that may get sometimes.

So we've taken a step back so far this year, if that causes some fans to waiver, then head to Foxboro.

X-Terminator
10-14-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm hoping that the bandwagoners jump ship. I've been a fan since 79, no sense in giving up now.

I've been hoping for the past 8 years that the bandwagoners clear the deck when the Steelers have some down seasons, and that they never come back. It's mainly because of those morons that we've ended up becoming the Yankees fans of the NFL, meaning the most hated fan base in the league.

86WARD
10-14-2012, 04:27 PM
I don't think the Steelers Fans are even close to the most hated fan base in the league...not remotely close.

Patriots, Cowboys, Eagles to mention a few come before the Steelers.

steelerdude15
10-14-2012, 05:53 PM
I don't think the Steelers Fans are even close to the most hated fan base in the league...not remotely close.

Its hard to say, we're definitely up there with those teams. I think the Cowboys are the most hated.

ALLD
10-14-2012, 06:00 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Limas-Sweed-Rookie-Card-Lot-/190736488503?pt=US_Football&hash=item2c68c7d837

X-Terminator
10-14-2012, 06:01 PM

Not from what I've seen, or I just haven't been paying attention. I've noticed a lot more vitriol toward Steelers fans than any of those fans except maybe the Patriots.

fansince'76
10-14-2012, 10:21 PM
I've been hoping for the past 8 years that the bandwagoners clear the deck when the Steelers have some down seasons, and that they never come back. It's mainly because of those morons that we've ended up becoming the Yankees fans of the NFL, meaning the most hated fan base in the league.

Particularly the ones with the lame "Six Rings!" argument as an answer to EVERYTHING...

fansince'76
10-14-2012, 10:24 PM
Giving up? Steelers 4 Life. I can't imagine NOT pulling for the Steelers, painful as that may get sometimes.

So we've taken a step back so far this year, if that causes some fans to waiver, then head to Foxboro.

From the looks of their record, they're not doing so hot this season so far either. I can at least take solace in that if it continues and the Steelers don't right the ship.

suitanim
10-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Scratch that...Niners D shit the bed.

GoSlash27
10-16-2012, 06:33 AM

OMG This!! People have gotten so spoiled!