PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin gets upset with media about questions about penalties on Clark and Mundy

polamalubeast
10-08-2012, 11:27 AM
During his press conference on Tuesday, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin was asked on a couple of different occasions about the helmet-to-helmet penalties called on both Ryan Mundy and Ryan Clark.

Tomlin dismissed the questions on a couple occasions responding with short answers.

He finally expanded, and wasn't very happy that he had to.

"Guys, I am not disputing these penalties in here with you guys. I will do it in a proper manner with the people at the league office if I have a beef. I am not going to do it in here. That is unprofessional as far as I am concerned," Tomlin said.

http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-steelers/f/8841d145-51dc-474e-98c2-7b5e94bdcd7a/?source=twitter

86WARD
10-08-2012, 11:51 AM
That's how that question should be answred.

SteelerFanInStl
10-08-2012, 12:17 PM
That's how that question should be answred.

I agree. All of these sports writers nowadays are just trying to get coaches and players to say something controversial.

Way to put them in their place Coach T!

Butch
10-08-2012, 01:11 PM
I agree. All of these sports writers nowadays are just trying to get coaches and players to say something controversial.

Way to put them in their place Coach T!

The sad thing about todays media is they will tell you this is what sells. Seems if something has the potential to be explosive the more the media wants to shove it down our throats. Look how they blow the whole James Harrison thing out of proportion last year, or how many times have we had to endure the j.e.t.s. jets jets jets shoved at us this year??? The media plain out right sucks!!! Glad to hear that Coach Mike handled it the way he did they really need to be set in their places. Bravo Mike Tomlin!!!

SteelerFanInStl
10-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Yep, that's why I rarely even bother to look at the sports web sites or any news sites other than the local st louis one. Nothing but garbage on them.

HollywoodSteel
10-09-2012, 08:31 PM
I think the reporters should be dead Indians in his cowboy movie.

tube517
10-09-2012, 11:52 PM
I think the reporters should be dead Indians in his cowboy movie.

:tomlinism: :chuckle:

Craic
10-10-2012, 02:02 AM
I had to go check it out in the press conference. Wow. That discussion was OVER.