PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison has an opinion on the main problem with the Steelers defense ...

polamalubeast
10-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Harrison, whose presence might fix a few problems Sunday, said this: "I think we have a lot of people trying to do more than their part. With them trying to do that, they're not taking care of their job. That's how we're getting a lot of breakdowns." Harrison said he his knee felt great but his wind was not where it needed to be: "I could go a full game if my wind holds up, but obviously that's not gonna happen. I haven't plaeyd in a football game since January. ... I'm looking to do whatever I can and come out when I need to."

http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-steelers/f/b9b2b99f-2c0d-42e8-a9f7-da0c5d99fab1/?source=twitter

Moose
10-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Maybe as a veteran he needs to sit the young down and explain how it works. I'm sure they'd listen to HIM !!

Count Steeler
10-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Polamalu saying the same thing.

Follow LeBeau's system, you look good. Don't follow LeBeau's system, make the team look like chopped liver.

Sorry for doubting you Papa. Now let's go get 'em.

Steeldude
10-06-2012, 06:18 AM
But if the players aren't following(for whatever reason) the plan or if they are not talented enough to follow the plan, then upgrades are needed. It's going to be pretty sad if two old, battered men are the only reasons the defense functions.