PDA

View Full Version : Inside the locker room: Ben Roethlisberger

polamalubeast
10-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger talked with the media on Wednesday about this week’s game against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Are you happy with the no-huddle right now?
Sure.

What do you like most about the no-huddle offense?

It’s more than just the passing game. Even the runs have been very effective. We’ve got first downs when we need to get them with the run. We’ve gotten our four yards a pop. To me, the whole thing has been pretty good.

What problems does the Eagles defense present?

I hate to say problem. I like to say challenge. The challenge is for the tackles, the tight ends, and the line in general. If we can protect in the pass game, I think that’s big for us because we can take advantage of our wide receivers and our tight ends down the field. In the run game, taking advantage of those guys really being more speed guys, hopefully we can use some strength and power to move them.

Are you looking forward to getting RB Rashard Mendenhall involved and how much will you use him this week?

It would be good to have him back out there. It’s always good to have everybody healthy. I don’t know how much we’ll use him, but it will be good to have him out there.

read more

http://blog.steelers.com/2012/10/03/inside-the-locker-room-ben-roethlisberger-4/