PDA

View Full Version : GOOD LORD BA GUYS GET OVER YOUR SELF AND REMEMBER WHO YOUR QB IS AND WHAT HES ABOUT

60_MINUTES
09-24-2012, 09:43 PM
If anyone doesnt Know BEN by now your crazy... we have a great QB that still is a brat and needs to grow up... he loves drama likes to lay on field and give thumbs up when suffering a hangnail...( As Tomlin and the staff laugh at him ) Cowher said he needed to grow up and Tomlin as said many times how much BEN likes to play things up... Bottom line is Haley didnt take all the plays out 0f the play book...Good lord guys...we still have many plays that are the same...just as all the O Coords in the past kept many plays from our Playbook... Ben is just making sure no one can tell him I told you so... He is to proud to admit he was wrong.. He just had maybe the best game of his life as far as Stats and he was making sure no one said to him " Ben I told you if you listen to Haley that you will be better " He will never admit that Haleys way is better then what he was doing... He is a prick.... I sitll love the guy but bottom line is he knows how great the knew scheme is... he hit 10 different receivers by half time for shits sake...we are moving the ball and taking time off the clock.. if not for a couple of bad breaks and Turnovers we prob put up 40...so instead of BEN saying " Damn I was wrong this knew scheme is really working well and all of steeler nation was correct..as well as Rooneys and coaching staff was correct..not to mention the new scheme is keeping me from being sacked as much...damn this is a great sheme " Instead of saying any of that he simply implies that Haley and all abover had nothing to do with our sucess... its all due to the fact he called a few plays from last year in the second half...lmao...good lord BA supporters get over yourselves....LOL I guess moving the ball up and down the field first half hitting 10 different receivers and no sacks given up was going so bad we needed to bring BA's O back...lol... its just BEN being BEN... by the end of the year and after having great success Im sure BEN and many others might just admit how much better and in control he is this year..well BEN wont admit it but if we keep playing like this on O he wont have to everyone esle will.... one last thing last year all the big plays and yards were from school yard ball... we almost never hit our back foot and made plays... this year most of the plays are what are called...BEN is and always will make plays and big plays outside the pocket but make no mistake about it we are picking teams apart ( spreading the ball to 10 receivers and over 30 points is proof of that....oh but wait a min the few plays BEN called from years past did all of that....LOL guys get over yourself... BEN was sacked one time and we put up over 30 points enough said

GBMelBlount
09-24-2012, 09:54 PM
If anyone doesnt Know BEN by now your crazy... we have a great QB that still is a brat and needs to grow up... he loves drama likes to lay on field and give thumbs up when suffering a hangnail...( As Tomlin and the staff laugh at him ) Cowher said he needed to grow up and Tomlin as said many times how much BEN likes to play things up... Bottom line is Haley didnt take all the plays out 0f the play book...Good lord guys...we still have many plays that are the same...just as all the O Coords in the past kept many plays from our Playbook... Ben is just making sure no one can tell him I told you so... He is to proud to admit he was wrong.. He just had maybe the best game of his life as far as Stats and he was making sure no one said to him " Ben I told you if you listen to Haley that you will be better " He will never admit that Haleys way is better then what he was doing... He is a prick.... I sitll love the guy but bottom line is he knows how great the knew scheme is... he hit 10 different receivers by half time for shits sake...we are moving the ball and taking time off the clock.. if not for a couple of bad breaks and Turnovers we prob put up 40...so instead of BEN saying " Damn I was wrong this knew scheme is really working well and all of steeler nation was correct..as well as Rooneys and coaching staff was correct..not to mention the new scheme is keeping me from being sacked as much...damn this is a great sheme " Instead of saying any of that he simply implies that Haley and all abover had nothing to do with our sucess... its all due to the fact he called a few plays from last year in the second half...lmao...good lord BA supporters get over yourselves....LOL I guess moving the ball up and down the field first half hitting 10 different receivers and no sacks given up was going so bad we needed to bring BA's O back...lol... its just BEN being BEN... by the end of the year and after having great success Im sure BEN and many others might just admit how much better and in control he is this year..well BEN wont admit it but if we keep playing like this on O he wont have to everyone esle will.... one last thing last year all the big plays and yards were from school yard ball... we almost never hit our back foot and made plays... this year most of the plays are what are called...BEN is and always will make plays and big plays outside the pocket but make no mistake about it we are picking teams apart ( spreading the ball to 10 receivers and over 30 points is proof of that....oh but wait a min the few plays BEN called from years past did all of that....LOL guys get over yourself... BEN was sacked one time and we put up over 30 points enough said

Thanks for being so concise 60 minutes.

Bed.

60_MINUTES
09-24-2012, 10:29 PM
Thanks for being so concise 60 minutes.

Bed.

Your welcome... I usually write about 9 pages so I will continue to work hard at being concise for you...

60_MINUTES
09-24-2012, 10:39 PM
also thanks to you for being so so much of a sabelotodo, or better yet a Klugscheiber... Goodnite Im off to bed as well