PDA

View Full Version : Ben vs. Haley, neverending Steelers saga?

polamalubeast
09-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Every time you think it's safe to slam the door on Ben Roethlisberger vs. Todd Haley being an issue, the QB seems to rekindle it. In describing why the Steelers never went to the no-huddle last Sunday, Ben replied: “That’s Coach Haley’s call. ... (The coaches) saw something and wanted to run the ball with multiple tight ends and keep (the media) and the fans happy, I guess.” Imagine if the offense ever has an actual LOUSY game

http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-steelers-vs-oakland-raiders/f/2094a6da-4858-43a0-898e-38322ef8ccfe/?source=twitter

Edman
09-21-2012, 09:20 PM
A neverending saga that never started to begin with.

Count Steeler
09-21-2012, 09:23 PM
"As the World Turns"

siss
09-21-2012, 11:58 PM
"the spiral"
"the days of our steeler life"
"my three quarterbacks"

steel striker
09-22-2012, 10:32 AM
the media is always looking for something when it comes to Ben.

stillers4me
09-22-2012, 11:44 AM
No story here. Ben wanted to run the no huddle more when Ariens was here.

pepsyman1
09-22-2012, 12:01 PM
What a surprise, a quarterback that wants to throw the ball. Lol

60_MINUTES
09-22-2012, 02:57 PM
right on yalls comments but one thing I dont like that he needs to control is his mouth running about Fans... Saying I dont know maybe he wants to keep the fans happy sounds like a little Bitch Comment.... I love BEN but I will say it again... He needs to grow up... hes come a long way in that dept but still needs work for sure...Maybe having a Kid ( aka someone in his life that is more important then himself ) will change his out look on life...we shall see

SMR
09-22-2012, 03:26 PM
right on yalls comments but one thing I dont like that he needs to control is his mouth running about Fans... Saying I dont know maybe he wants to keep the fans happy sounds like a little Bitch Comment.... I love BEN but I will say it again... He needs to grow up... hes come a long way in that dept but still needs work for sure...Maybe having a Kid ( aka someone in his life that is more important then himself ) will change his out look on life...we shall see

I have to agree with you on that. Ben needs to control his yapping and stop feeding what the media wants.

SIMPLE.

86WARD
09-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Ben has ALWAYS wanted to run the no huddle...this isn't news...lol.

siss
09-22-2012, 07:50 PM
In other news
The Grass is green
the sky is blue
the ravens suck!

steelerdude15
09-22-2012, 09:10 PM

Or it could have simply been sarcasm and the media is blowing this up for no reason.... o wait, that is what the media does.

steelerdiva
09-22-2012, 09:41 PM
In other news
The Grass is green
the sky is blue
the ravens suck!

Exactly...nothing to see folks...move along.

tube517
09-22-2012, 11:43 PM
In other news
The Grass is green
the sky is blue
the ravens suck!
Tom Brady is gay

fixed it :chuckle: